Weekend of Races!

"
The race weekend starts at Feb 10, (((current year))) 4:00 PM

Anyway, can't wait to get more duplicates.
ProjectPT was right.
It's really sad if this is what passes for a race season now, I pray this is just some filler event. My main frustration comes from the fact that the reward system has changed fundamentally. Alt art is unique and and obtainable for a limited time, you can't just buy it for real money whenever you want. Alt art has in game currency value as well as the ability to be used in a challenge league. Alt art felt like a prize, especially in early race seasons.

The two problems with the current setup are that non exclusive MTX arent actually a reward for some players, also there's only a chance at these MTX for doing well. How rewarding would it feel to finish first and not even get the MTX set?

So why race for stormcaller mystery boxes, and lottery mtx prizes? It's obviously a promotional gimmick aimed at giving new players "free stuff". I've played the game enough to where I have too many MTX, especially now that I get them from challenge leagues. I don't look at buying new armor sets or footprints or portal effects because you can only use 1 of each at a time.

Just like with these "mystery boxes" there are dupes. Nothing feels less rewarding than having multiple footprint mtx. Imagine winning a prize you already had? Imagine winning the same prize multiple times from this race weekend?

So I can't help but feel let down and that this is just some promotional free MTX give away geared to new players disguised as a racing event to attempt some sort of damage control for complete lack of racing support recently.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Feb 2, 2017, 8:35:07 AM
well RIP that weekend, i did my first races last time there was a weekend set and really enjoyed it so i'll probably try again! Hopefully won't start on blampt party this time ^^
So.. only one mystery box total if reach lvl 10 or for each race? :P
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Serleth wrote:
"
this races is not about skills, is only about has SSD or not

one more to reach lv 10 and get out

GGG u never learn or u make a lot of money selling SSD

Respectfully, go away. I play on an HDD and have hit top 50 in a few races, and I'm not even a stellar racer.

Stop blaming your PEBCAK issues on tinfoil hat crap.

in this few top 50 that u reach was only beacuse there where few players with SSD in this race

stop talk shit, theres no way to win against SSD

what hell

lies
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
FiNNALLY but i got exams cryes in the corner ...
Awesome! I've been waiting for this (and still wondering when we'll get a cut-throat event). Will enjoy casual competition here. Not looking to win, just looking to complete the "Out of the Gate" achievement and experience racing for the first time. Going to practice a bit ahead of time. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
webas wrote:
So.. only one mystery box total if reach lvl 10 or for each race? :P

Yes. Only one box, no matter how many times you get 10 levels.
GGG. You have consistently misplaced the base concept of races. Only a few people play these, and only a few times before it becomes merely a spent novelty. Then you look at the user stats and wonder why only 50 people ran a particular race?

Because you ran a 30 minute event on a Wednesday at fucking 1 in the afternoon.

Retarded schedules.
Short races.
No rewards.

"Racing! It's nothing you want!"
Last edited by CorranHorn on Feb 2, 2017, 10:58:33 AM
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Because you ran a 30 minute event on a Wednesday at fucking 1 in the afternoon.

Retarded schedules.

These races start on a Friday at 10am my time, but over the weekend. So why are you complaining about past races? They're over the weekend for everyone in their own timezone.

"
CorranHorn wrote:
Short races.

Thank goodness. Unlike you I don't want to be stressing for hours and hours in front of a computer. 1 hour seems perfect.

"
CorranHorn wrote:
No rewards.

Agreed, rewards are lame. But I'll be racing on some of those for the experience. And when that experience is done, yeah, probably won't race again unless the rewards are interesting and go deep into the ladder instead of just top 10.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info