Weekend of Races!

This looks fun af even though I suck at racing, I will try a few out hopefully if I find the time.
AWESOME
That's how races are now, better get used to it.

Honestly highly doubt they will comeback in the old format, I would even go as far as to predict races will disappear a little after 3.0.

I sure hope I'm wrong, I don't personally race due to time but I know there's some hardcore fans of races out there.
We all know who the prices allready goes to..the pro players and not the small fish like us..i hate these races...all we get is footprints...rly wauv mann..just wauv !

I've been waiting for this! XD
hi, how to join races? the button is disabled in my character screen..
So I was reading this message on my phone, and on the race schedule, https://www.pathofexile.com/events

It says the race is shown in my local time zone. On my phone it has the schedule starting at 9am on Friday.

I just checked on my laptop, as I was going to copy the schedule, and it says it starts at 10am on Friday.

Both my phone and laptop are obviously in the same time zone. Can we get an indication over the schedule as to which time zone it is saying, for me it would be EST. So I know I am getting the right time. Thanks.
My luck. This is the only weekend I'm away for another few weeks and boom ... racing. Better luck next time :(
Was hoping for a proper race event where you earn points to gain big rewards/alternative art etc.

But I've not raced since 2013 and only just starting playing again, so I'll take what I can get.

That said, doubt even with all the RNG luck in the world, I'll still not place top 100 in anything... so kinda takes away the fun if you just hit level 10, get the only reward on offer, then have no further goal for the rest of the event.

Also would have hoped than in over 3 years, we'd have a way to participate in races without having to wake up at 5am etc. but again as I said, I only need to play one race to get all the rewards I have a chance at.
Too lazy for event
I can just play on normal league
Hehe winner give me your armour for free mtx copy hehe
Enjoy Legacy!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info