Weekend of Races!

"
CorranHorn wrote:
GGG. You have consistently misplaced the base concept of races. Only a few people play these, and only a few times before it becomes merely a spent novelty. Then you look at the user stats and wonder why only 50 people ran a particular race?

Because you ran a 30 minute event on a Wednesday at fucking 1 in the afternoon.

Retarded schedules.
Short races.
No rewards.

"Racing! It's nothing you want!"

In GGG's defense, it's a globally played game. Your 1 PM is prime gaming time for someone else.

But it is a shame they haven't figured out a way to have asynchronous events.
omg im so hyped for this
i hate when im one year to late
Is there any kind of difficulty that I don't know of ? Because reaching level 10 under one hour doesn't seem too hard...
first fix those servers! cant play.
score!
"
Check out the schedule below for more information! Click here to view the schedule in your local time zone.
- I see nothing?

Is it working for anyone?
it is going to be fun

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Finally. I took a long break from PoE and came back a few months ago eager to race only to find no current race season with no races announced or upcoming or anything. I've been itching to get back into racing as it is the best way to play PoE. Can't wait til next weekend now.
wheeeeeeeeeee raceeeees, even if its just a weekend, way better than nothing! :D you made me a happy bunny for sure!
buuuut ofc im out on friday eve, my usual luck :P

"
Cmoidudu wrote:
Is there any kind of difficulty that I don't know of ? Because reaching level 10 under one hour doesn't seem too hard...

well races are hardcore, so if you die its over. ok still easy to reach lvl10 even in hardcore but some races got modifiers which make it very hard to even just reach lvl2-3-4... one of the best examples would be BLAMT where u have blood magic, lethal, ancestral, multiprojectile and turbo active, or exiles eveywhere where every zone contains 10 extra exiles. this changes the game and its difficulty drastically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info