Weekend of Races!

MY FIRST MIRROR DROPS + RACE ANNOUCED SO HYPED!!!
Mmm
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
For example, if the race starts at level 28, you'll need to get level 38.
While if you start from level 1, you only need to reach level 10. I wonder why that's so. Is it intended because you get better gems/gear at higher levels, or someone in ggg just can't into math?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Bex: If I get lets say lvl 10 in 10 DIFFERENT races I get 10 boxes as reward? Im confused now
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Go!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I love racing in any form... BUT without actually having a season, with the alt art rewards to work towards, it sucks. This is just another last minute, thrown together attempt to appease the racing guys, without *actually* giving them anything. Pretty disappointing.
U MAD?
The link for times doesn't work.
Censored.
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Bex: If I get lets say lvl 10 in 10 DIFFERENT races I get 10 boxes as reward? Im confused now

No. If you reach level ten any number of times in any number of races, you get a total of 1 box. If you run every single race, and get level 10 in all of them, you get a total of 1 box. It's the same as the last race weekend.
U MAD?
not bad
2017 and still no way to organize the races the way you want, or have the ability to make a custom schedule. Unreal how little GGG seem to care about things that would take 2 minutes to code and would allow multiples times the number of people to participate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info