Weekend of Races!

Its pain in ass to get to top 50, even to top 300. And then you need to have big luck to win the prize, cause you roll the winners lol.
Hmm... events calendar doesn't load.
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
Hmm... events calendar doesn't load.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
got most of the armor and footprint stuff already. but no chance of winning them anyway
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm not a racer nor I intend to participate in those upcoming races but proposed reward system seems weird to me. The randomness of rewards for top50 and top300 makes little sense. You can win a race but end up with no reward due to not RNG not going your way at the end.

Why not give the reward to top5 of each class, which would give some guarantee of reward and also incentivize variety of builds/classes in competition. Once a character wins a particular set, any future prize of the same set should be given to next eligible player to prevent wasting same MTX on one account.
NICE
"
Baron01 wrote:
... You can win a race but end up with no reward due to not RNG not going your way at the end.

Why not give the reward to top5 of each class ...

The top of each class in each race will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance Body Armour. That's a reward for winning.

Awarding the chance of top 50 getting something is better than just giving the same elite racers a guaranteed prize for every race they enter and soaking up any incentive to try and improve to that level, in my opinion.

I agree for the most part the prize award system. What I don't like is the 8 days notice from a literally copy pasta of the previous race weekend in 2016, with the same prizes.

No thought given in giving people who work weekends and would love to participate the chance to reasonably book time off.

No improvements, no love for racing. Be prepared for this to be kicked to the kerb in future as numbers dwindle.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
GIMMMMME
Nice news but calendar don't load and when do you make regular season races ? Miss the last season because was in summer.

I didn't make a lot of races but love them and participate occasionally to them.
☺️
Maby its a good thing to make like a 20hour race in a week. I mean players get 20hours in a week to be online. After the 20 hours you get locked out the race. Like that its more acceptable to more players. I dont know... just a thought ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info