[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

So you don't think that my triple aura set up may work?
I am casting elemental weakness myself, I thought it was a viable solution :(
"
Holydr4gon wrote:
So you don't think that my triple aura set up may work?
I am casting elemental weakness myself, I thought it was a viable solution :(

Ele weakness self cast works also great. Just listing alternate gems that other players have found useful when they don't use AG ;)

Other fun curse to self-cast is projectile weakness. It gives Golems and lightning totem global chance to knockback enemies. This add both damage and survival as enemies have hard to catching you through temp chains and constant knockbacks.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
how do you farm uber lab without killing fonts/lieutenants etc ?
"
Hello guys!
Hello :)

This build certainly is not any of those pre 3.0 triple-dip, poison Shaper delete.exe builds. It has good clear speed and ok boss damage, but is also extremely safe and can do all map mods.

Its however not very adrenaline spikes inducing or flashy, but is nice to run even when half sleepy. It's one of the few builds that can even farm hall of GM as the survival is so high.

After 3.0 GGG increased boss health a lot, and there are not many builds that can kill guardians in seconds anymore. Its useful to learn boss mechanics now and build lets you to focus on kiting the dangerous moves.

AG is nice toolkit as it heals party, curses enemies and slows enemies. If you don't want to use it, you can run alternative links :

Scorching ray -> Cast while channeling -> desecrate -> bone / flesh offering.

SR will drop enemys fire res and cast will keep offering up all the time. SR wont hit, so Elemental Equilibrium still works and Golems will be always on target ;)
[/quote]

So do I still use ball lighitng or lightning to proc EE? How is scorching ray not procing EE? do I get double res reductions with ball lighting and SR? Thinking of testing the non animate guardian. Might make build more interactive (will self cast Ele weakness)

Also are you running both flesh and bone offering then?
Last edited by raniva on Sep 17, 2017, 4:52:00 PM
"
sutoraiku123 wrote:

Hello!

Hmm, I just run around boss and temp chains slow him and minions. Green projectiles cant hit me when im moving all the time. The boss is pretty easy but traps are annoying.

Using lightning warp to teleport in trap area is one way to avoid them and using quicksilver flask lower the time you spend in trap.

"
So do I still use ball lighitng or lightning to proc EE? How is scorching ray not procing EE? do I get double res reductions with ball lighting and SR? Thinking of testing the non animate guardian. Might make build more interactive (will self cast Ele weakness)

Hi :)

Yep, you proc EE with ball lightning totem. Scorching ray doesn't "hit" its just sets enemy on fire while lowering its fire res. EE and SR count separately so you get res lowering from both.

Some players enjoy pressing more buttons :P They like the SR interaction with flesh offering to give even more dps boost for golems and movement speed for themselves.

You can leave bone offer in CWDT to use it defensively and self cast flesh offering with SR links when you want more damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 17, 2017, 8:11:07 PM
any alternate gloves for animate guardien if u dont have 2 curses?
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
sutoraiku123 wrote:

Hello!

Hmm, I just run around boss and temp chains slow him and minions. Green projectiles cant hit me when im moving all the time. The boss is pretty easy but traps are annoying.

Using lightning warp to teleport in trap area is one way to avoid them and using quicksilver flask lower the time you spend in trap.

"

Hi :)

Yep, you proc EE with ball lightning totem. Scorching ray doesn't "hit" its just sets enemy on fire while lowering its fire res. EE and SR count separately so you get res lowering from both.

Some players enjoy pressing more buttons :P They like the SR interaction with flesh offering to give even more dps boost for golems and movement speed for themselves.

You can leave bone offer in CWDT to use it defensively and self cast flesh offering with SR links when you want more damage.

Are you still running double curse? I am thinking what to do with my 2nd curse. Did you drop tempest shield to fit it in?

Also im assuming level 1 rays and channel is enough?

what about scorch ray with ele weakness?
Last edited by raniva on Sep 18, 2017, 12:51:10 AM
Morning

I tried the Guardians as per your list under post 3.
Started from the list downwards. I did not do the rock fall Guardian.
Remember this is my first ever doing this. Never tried before.

1) Died once looking how much life he had.
2) Died 3 times. (Mechanics)
3) Evidently used golems to finish him off.
4) Never tried him bought is keystone.
Is this by default you lose both Frenzy and the other charge, when swapping shields. Think this is lacking when doing Guardians.

There after Shaper, died to many times. (two times getting in the middle, something killed me. Shaper was doing nothing. Also once I think i was in Zana protection bubble, was not for some reason. (So lost tree times my life for nothing). Then Shaper goes into some protective mode. I sat there for more then 2 min. and flame golems do nothing to him. It is a blueish spiral? First time ever that i also attempted him.

I also upgraded 5 jewels for 20% increased damage. Then bought might for 22% life mine was 18% life. General better spec's. I looked at getting other gear +1 thingy. None to be found.

When i upgraded my jewels they were bought quickly. All and all it seems to be a very popular character currently. Read in one post +1,+1 Armour is more than a Mirror. Wow that is all i can say.
@Mika well done on your guide.

Then i also bought a Bisco's amulet to farm with.

See this as positive feed back. Have good week.

Last edited by jgundlach on Sep 18, 2017, 4:29:36 AM
"
raniva wrote:

Are you still running double curse? I am thinking what to do with my 2nd curse. Did you drop tempest shield to fit it in?

Also im assuming level 1 rays and channel is enough?

what about scorch ray with ele weakness?

Lv 1 Scorching Ray is enough as only damage and manacost goes up. Cast while Channeling should be maxed so that it casts supported spells sooner and/or more often (every 0.35s vs every 0.45s).
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
"
jgundlach wrote:
Morning

I tried the Guardians as per your list under post 3.
Started from the list downwards. I did not do the rock fall Guardian.
Remember this is my first ever doing this. Never tried before.

1) Died once looking how much life he had.
2) Died 3 times. (Mechanics)
3) Evidently used golems to finish him off.
4) Never tried him bought is keystone.
Is this by default you lose both Frenzy and the other charge, when swapping shields. Think this is lacking when doing Guardians.

There after Shaper, died to many times. (two times getting in the middle, something killed me. Shaper was doing nothing. Also once I think i was in Zana protection bubble, was not for some reason. (So lost tree times my life for nothing). Then Shaper goes into some protective mode. I sat there for more then 2 min. and flame golems do nothing to him. It is a blueish spiral? First time ever that i also attempted him.

I also upgraded 5 jewels for 20% increased damage. Then bought might for 22% life mine was 18% life. General better spec's. I looked at getting other gear +1 thingy. None to be found.

When i upgraded my jewels they were bought quickly. All and all it seems to be a very popular character currently. Read in one post +1,+1 Armour is more than a Mirror. Wow that is all i can say.
@Mika well done on your guide.

Then i also bought a Bisco's amulet to farm with.

See this as positive feed back. Have good week.

well
THe price could be a troll well i not too sure
but the price is between 80Ex at Starting
3 b 2 R 1 G
what mika say is right if u accidentally get the + 1 socket to gem on that color is great else try other color like 2 b 2 r 2 g or 3 r 2 b 1 g etc etc

This build indeed is getting lots of commands and recommended for those who want to try and quite popular for these build too

been trying for grandmaster for 2 time 1 fail everything due to pt
2nd time i solo and getting the hang of how not to deathless
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Sep 18, 2017, 8:28:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info