[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I just have a quick question, are u guys using slower projectiles on bosses or dont change gems at all?
"

I love this build. Finish all endgame boss except Uber atziri bc i dont try. But i have a question?
How can i upgrade my gear now sir. Need some suggestion.

Mask with 40% flame golem dmg, gems 21/20, armor+1 lvl gem, rings + %ES i don't know what else.
"

I love this build. Finish all endgame boss except Uber atziri bc i dont try. But i have a question?

Congrats now

Try to do Guardian deathless/ Shaper Deathless

Gear wise
Temporal chain curse effect or Flame golem increased damaged try get them

if your rich or you find a mirror i suggust buying a Skin of loyal 3B 1 G 2 R
with +1 level socket gem (cost 90ex ++++)

Get better jewel I guess ??

Level wise try get 100 if you love the build !!

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
After reaching lv 90 today decide to go for Vaal guardian and sharper turn out to be quite simple

is not really that tough

DID Sharper Finally DEATHLESS

after attempt of many build and tries
First time got sharper deathless and it drop Glove with is awesome !!!

Attempt grandmaster and i success completed
with some dead and waste of portal due no change gear

and by some luck i got a MIRROR card
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Sep 16, 2017, 2:43:33 PM
"
raniva wrote:
Minion speed rings. How do they benefit golems? I am a bit confused. Also, can you write a quick blurb about how to craft minion speed rings? Is it just via master craft? or essences

"
Essences of fear is what I'd recommend. I'd go for screaming as they are pretty cheap.

Their benefit is to keep your golems with, or ahead of you instead of tagging behind.

The faster they can move around; the easier it is for them to spam attacks basically.

For example : You can control them very well with your totem, because they will run up to it, so the faster they get there the faster they can blow everything up. (:

I'd highly recommend to everyone, if you haven't already stand far from mobs, and place a totem in the middle of you and them. You'll see all your minions including your guardian run from you to the totem, then the golems will instantly start killing everything from that distance. As for the guardian; as far as my testings been going you need to be in range of the totem for him to keep going. Basically when you place the totem try to stay in the range that it was placed, so the guardian can run around cursing enemies while you sit back. (:

This makes it very easy to kill mobs off screen.

-Wonderful

Hey :)

Yep, the faster Golems can run the more defense and offence you get. Golems shoot mobs farther off-screen when they partol farther with movement speed.

They also add defense as they run to your totem faster and draw aggro away from you. Golems really start to run near you and not behind you, so it adds some defense also.

You craft minion movement sped rings with essence of fears. Try to get as high tier as your budget allows and lets you use multiples. You need to spam dozens to get good rolls. Try to get good tier rings to use the essences on, so higher mods can appear on ring (about level 80).

"
Deathless Shaper done at first attempt, lvl 88 with 6.3k ES. I guess +1 Skin is a bit unfair haha, but here's the gear for the interested people:

The one "new" thing I can add is that Ancient Guardian lvl 24 was enough for it to live through it (wanted to try it), and the ele weakness curse is great to have in order to make the phases last shorter and not get messy.
The only thing i did was unequip it during Zana's protection shield so it wouldn't die to those black shots Shaper does, and then resummon after.

Gz on shaper kill and crazy armor! :D

Pretty nice trick un-equipping the AG during the spam. I have never done it as the balls don't seem to hit AG for lot of damage.

"
Today finally i defeated Hall of Grandmaster (even 3 times)
Like in guide, spectral spirit helps a lot! Here are my two daggers

BTW loot from HoG suck :D

"
After reaching lv 90 today decide to go for Vaal guardian and sharper turn out to be quite simple

is not really that tough

DID Sharper Finally DEATHLESS

after attempt of many build and tries
First time got sharper deathless and it drop Glove with is awesome !!!

Attempt grandmaster and i success completed
with some dead and waste of portal due no change gear

and by some luck i got a MIRROR card

Gz on both of you for GM runs ^^

Some of the GM loot doesn't suck at all :P

Spectral Spirits really add defense if you want to specialize in GM. It usually drops Midnights and superior gems up to level 19. You can also run GM service for public as most builds cant ever clear GM, so there are some nice profit to be made from the map ;)

"
@mika

Kaltensoul red-red-green sockets.

Gems required?
Yours are all empty.

Sorry, old item link probably :/

New one is

red red blue, similar links as in victarios.

"

"
Mask with 40% flame golem dmg, gems 21/20, armor+1 lvl gem, rings + %ES i don't know what else.

"
Congrats now

Try to do Guardian deathless/ Shaper Deathless

Gear wise
Temporal chain curse effect or Flame golem increased damaged try get them

if your rich or you find a mirror i suggust buying a Skin of loyal 3B 1 G 2 R
with +1 level socket gem (cost 90ex ++++)

Get better jewel I guess ??

Level wise try get 100 if you love the build !!

You can still improve in some ways :
- Some useful enhancement for vertex (temp chains effect, golem damage, offering duration)
- Higher ES and life rolls on rings
- Get level 21 animate Guardian
- Get level 4 Empower for Animate Guardian
- Get level 4 Enhance to Temporal Chains
- Get level 21 Discipline

Dream
- +1 corrupt skin of the loyal
- +1 corrupt curse Presence of Chayula

Btw, you seem to miss elemental resistance for minions in rare jewels. Your Golems resistances are now at 56% + what shield gives. Try to get 2x (9-10% all elemantal resistances for minions with minion damage) jewels.

"
I just have a quick question, are u guys using slower projectiles on bosses or dont change gems at all?

Slower projectiles adds about 20% more damage, but makes minion phases take much longer. Usually changing is not needed with high enough level Golems but it possible to do for max dps.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 16, 2017, 8:57:20 PM
Makes me kinda sad, that you all take me this serious tho.
I promise not to make any jollying jokes anymore, as this thread seems to be serious Business only :)
Update now
Skin of loyal 3b 2r 1g
+1 gem to socket
Is now higher than a mirror price
Phew
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
I got +36 flame golem resists on my Vertex which should obviate the need for resists on jewels, yes? Animate Guardian gets the resists from Rainbowstride.

Hello guys!
Am I the only one who hate the guardian and it is running this gems configuration?

Also, I still feel this build as quite slow, or maybe I still miss something... Killing the shaper takes ages, with the result that my screen is full of stuff floating around...

Maybe I am just bad, or I totally miss something here ^^"

P.s. If you want to see me fail badly, you can check my stream, I am basically always on https://www.twitch.tv/holydr4gon
Last edited by Holydr4gon on Sep 17, 2017, 10:51:38 AM
"
Nemesis87 wrote:
Makes me kinda sad, that you all take me this serious tho.
I promise not to make any jollying jokes anymore, as this thread seems to be serious Business only :)

Thanks for clearing things out personally ^^

Feel free to join us in stream chat for casual chatting and jew jokes ;)

Jokes are pretty easy to misunderstand from single forum post and tread is used mostly for build related discusssion.

"
Update now
Skin of loyal 3b 2r 1g
+1 gem to socket
Is now higher than a mirror price
Phew

Wow, you will get rich even if you corrupt one by accident :P

Might be some troll putting way higher that realistic price, though.

"
I got +36 flame golem resists on my Vertex which should obviate the need for resists on jewels, yes? Animate Guardian gets the resists from Rainbowstride.

Hello!

Yep, AG gets enough resists from and Golems from helmet for you. You only need the 16% ele res for minion node from the skill tree :)

"
Hello guys!
Am I the only one who hate the guardian and it is running this gems configuration?

Also, I still feel this build as quite slow, or maybe I still miss something... Killing the shaper takes ages, with the result that my screen is full of stuff floating around...

Maybe I am just bad, or I totally miss something here ^^"

Hello :)

This build certainly is not any of those pre 3.0 triple-dip, poison Shaper delete.exe builds. It has good clear speed and ok boss damage, but is also extremely safe and can do all map mods.

Its however not very adrenaline spikes inducing or flashy, but is nice to run even when half sleepy. It's one of the few builds that can even farm hall of GM as the survival is so high.

After 3.0 GGG increased boss health a lot, and there are not many builds that can kill guardians in seconds anymore. Its useful to learn boss mechanics now and build lets you to focus on kiting the dangerous moves.

AG is nice toolkit as it heals party, curses enemies and slows enemies. If you don't want to use it, you can run alternative links :

Scorching ray -> Cast while channeling -> desecrate -> bone / flesh offering.

SR will drop enemys fire res and cast will keep offering up all the time. SR wont hit, so Elemental Equilibrium still works and Golems will be always on target ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 17, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info