[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Nemesis87 wrote:
I posted my complete stuff in this thread about 1 or 2 pages ago.
Sadly you dont seem to follow it too well, then I shouldnt bother watching your stream, too it seems ;)

I would purposely not help you after this post. /shrug
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
Apologies, let me be clearer regarding solar guards.

With the trick to get higher level Spectres, you can grab them from the following maps, according to the Necromonicon sheet that has been compiled (google it):
Channel, Academy, Racecourse, Wharf, Promenade, Courtyard, Port, Plaza,, Shrine, Overgrown Ruin, Minotuar, Hydra, and Shaper, incl any shaped versions of these.

Through levelling my 70's I used Plaza, giving me lvl 80 Solar guards, which destroyed everything.

Hey and thanks for clarification :)

I was also wondering what gem links do you use on them?

I used Raised Spectre + Spell Echo + Empower + GMP + Minion damage + Fire Pen.
Which was good as I only needed to swap Fire pen for Summon Golem, and Raise spectre for Controlled Destruction.
"
"
Nemesis87 wrote:
Sadly you dont seem to follow it too well, then I shouldnt bother watching your stream, too it seems ;)

+1
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
The prices goes to the roof unfortunately, really thinking about actually, to revive my last season golemancer to save some money ... sure won't be season and all those crappy bank tabs fill out my inventory annoy me a lot, but the last season golemancer is still lvl 75 with anima stone, primordial might, 2 harmonies and skin of the loyal ...

Even than: presence of chayula is really cheaper in standard mode ...

Hey :)

Builds popularity has really been pushing item prices unfortunately. When league started pretty much all of the gear expect Presence costed about 100c max and most of it not more than few dozen c.

I'm playing only in standard myself and I find it relaxing to do maps on my own phase and I have more currency there to try any changes I want for the build.

"
Hello. What do you thing about Culling Strike gem instead of GMP (with spell totem and ball lightning) in the last phase of shaper? It will help kill him faster?

"
Hi there, i'm super intrigued and about to try gearing this up but had a couple questions:

1) Why spell totem + arc instead of manually casting and linking to COH with temp chains / other curse? It's pretty easy to find time to do that and you don't need to worry about aura range.

2) The only curse I see in the linked gems section is temp chains. So why pick up the +1 curse wheel? The animate guardian curse is its own and should still work I think?

This would take some gem reallocating but I figure it could allow for a shield charge + FA + fortify set up and just ask that you manually cast bone offering. Speaking of which, why not use flesh offering for the DPS boost and personal QOL for the movespeed?

Thanks again.

"
@atolleso: animate guardians curse will overwrite your own temp chaines if you don't have wispers of doom ...

And spell totem is because you can put it down and run around instead of stop and cast ... additional golems will move/attack the point where the spell totem attack ... so you can direct your golems a little bit.

BTW does anyone still also has so much bad luck in finding the lower left trial? (griefing)

I am actual lvl 87 and haven't found it, a friend of mine has one char @ lvl 89 and one at lvl 86 and still no griefing trial ... he stopped playing PoE now and will wait for next season to play again ... as both of his chars will need the last 2 ascendacy points ... my char (frostbolt totem) don't need it really much ...

"
join /global 820 for trials, master rotations, and beachead rotations

"
Lol, must admit i never used global chat as of to much spam ... :D

Dunno how to join specific channels ... btw what do you mean with maste rotations + beachead rotations?

EDIT: Okay found it, but maybe you can gimme a hint what something like "LFM cata 7 rota 1/6 mean"? what is that 7 rota thing meant?

BTW someone invited me and i finally have those trial and even did the lab with him ... so i never have to enter the lab again with this char!!! :D

Hello!

Arc and Culling Strike should work together pretty well. Less fps drop than with GMP, but more targets than Arc. Should be ok compromise from both.

1) Totem lets kite more after placing it. Temp Chains should always be in blasphemy as it creates protective barrier about you. If monster mob charges you off-screen, you cant COH them and will most likely die to huge physical damage spike. Temp Chains stops them mid air and you can just kite around them.

2) Well said, but actually its our curse over-riding animate guardians curse ^^ AG shares out curse limit when its in our curses area, so if AG hits enemy outside blasphemy enemy gets ele weak. However when enemy enters blasphemy area, the only curse it can have turns to Temp Chains. With extra curse both can be on same enemy.

Links can me customized to own preference between clear-speed and extra defense. You can link high level "flesh offering" instead of "Tempest Shield" and manually cast it if you need free sockets.

/global 820 players are really nice and active in league. I can highly recommend trying it out for masters, rotations and trials. However in standard its pretty much dead.

"
there is none 3b2r1g skin of loyal in poe trade

how can i get it?

Hey :)

The reason why it took me so long to rewrite the guide for Skin of the Loyal is that they cant be crafted. Someone has to get it as drop in right colors and then sell it to you. They seem to drop as steady phase as most build followers have it in right colors, but theres no guarantee when next one drops. Check trade constantly.

Other good is :

Skin of the Loyal (3r1g2b)
Golems -> Empower -> Fire Pene -> Gmp -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo
- Bit less overall damage, but better against bosses and high fire res enemies. My personal favorite and it makes totem spamming less needed to keep Elemental Equilibrium up all the time.

Other ok is :

Skin of the Loyal (2r2g2b)
Golems -> Empower -> Gmp -> Slower Projectiles -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo
- 20% less total damage than with cont dest or fire pene, but still pretty good colors. Gives access to culling strike with GMP which is nice.

+1 corrupt "Tabula Rasa"
- Can use any links but no ES from armor

Any high ES armor
- Armor has to be top tier to give more than "Skin of the Loyal"

Infernal Mantle
- Get +1 to golems, but needs all mana reduction nodes from upper skill-tree.

"
I dont understand some changes on the build.
Is Coldhearted Calculation really needed? If you dont want 11 jewelels, you could simply not use the jewel down right. You Need 5 Points for it and most are Dexterity. You could simply not skill Coldhearted Calculation, go for the int node on the right and take the Jewel Slot there instead of the other one and maximize some energy shield nodes.
I wouldn't say it is perfect, for builds with high ES items like legacy Mantle, but I kinda not see a better way:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQ0ACTMAAIPfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUKcrfRhr20yz0B_v6yL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mxf8bBxVhaUilV4BGWBx6VLvDVSVEOSL6KoS_K07QMRnGwd4MJsZAtqL6A6roNfFfJKPqYrYLH-egYVkGHtz7-Cti9g8w8LYNfuJMc3I8a6-4y0UVHiECmrJAzwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcIj0aboRhqOVJYB_fXzLyqxIVg0_uofVqRaqxR-80WHxgdFPrSZp5yD5RvZlS3MYx2Fm_jauGIHar-SRcvTbmESFxrw20YPL0nZOdV1oCkNbnsikQEKwoRL-OEG8jP3fGK62MdT0Njms-bir5PSI4N4hUnjLHsg9OPAAAAAAA=

I have 10,6k EHP on the league. I have 10 Jewels this way. 4 Harmony 4 Rare and Anima + Might

"
Can you make your profile public please, so I can answer your questions. (:

"I dont understand some changes on the build."

-Wonderful

"

"
Can be hard when streaming 10-14 hours a day. I apologize.

Goodnight guys.

-Wonderful

"

Come on, that's pretty low... -_-

Timmeh519 is doing amazing job at streaming all day long, helping other players in stream chat while leveling and even posting to forums when he hes any small free time. Hes doing lot more than some average streamer, and has my total support.

You don't have to like him if that's your personal choice, but publicly dissing him like this when hes question was perfectly reasonable will get both him and me ignoring your posts in the end. Please act civil and mature in both thread and stream in the future.

As for your question :

Your tree looks pretty solid but highly specialized for your gear.

I have to make default tree to work for pretty much all item configs so the DEX points while going for low-right jewels socket help a lot of players who have no extra DEX on rings or other gear.

Coldhearted Calculation helps to keep enough mana open to cast new Golems out. The free mana for Golems is pretty tight with no reduction nodes and some players don't have any extra INT or mana on rings / other rare gear.

"
When doing lab runs what flasks do you use then to make life easier with the traps? Same as in guide or a little different. As at the moment the hardest thing in this game with builds is traps and the odd random attack that one hits me as only got combined life/es of just over 6k

Hello!

I just use Quicksilver flasks in the lab as they make time spent in traps lot shorter. There might be also better choices but I'm not much of a lab fan myself, so can't give much better advices than :
- Use "Lightning Warp" to teleport to areas
- Use Quicksilver flasks
- Armor flasks might lower damage taken from traps, not sure?

6k is still pretty low, but will get much higher in the end. Most players end with 8,5k and some even with 10k in the league :)

"
Getting required dex and str is looking like it's gonna be a problem. I did some quick counting and am not sure how you guys are getting it all.

"
You'll only need about 20 Dex and Str at higher levels. Getting the 2 Jewel sockets on the left and right of the Scion wheel allowed me to re-spec the 30-STR/DEX nodes. Before that, Dex on gloves and Str on belts are quite easy to get. Or both on amulets.

Hello!

Taking the lower left and right jewel sockets really helps with STR and DEX requirements. Rings can have both stats easily and you can even buy few rare jewels with minion damage, minion res and str / DEX if you really struggle with it.

Presensce if Chayula amulet gives about 16 both.

"
How are you getting 100k dmg per golems?

Heres my PoB pastebin. What are your thoughs and what can i do to improve?

https://pastebin.com/L463hX7Z

Hi!

You have to manually enable from "configuration":
- Minion use power charges
- Minion use frenzy charges
- Enemy has been hit by lightning damage recently (elemental Equilibrium)

Heres your fixed tree :
https://pastebin.com/TNwX5BvA

Goles deal 60k DPS per golem.

I added Ele Weakness level 12 also which you can enable from skills if your Animate Guardian has ele weak gloves.

Then Golems deal 72k DPS per Golem

"
Hello, Want to say thank you for the guide I am so far liking this build. I do have a couple questions.

#1: I want to farm shaper/uber atziri should I go Elementalist and run antimate guard? or can I run antimate guard with my current setup? I know I need to upgrade my rings and I will before doing so.

#2: how many prim harmony jewels should you run? I see the defensive side but you do not gain the dmg side of the jewel since we summon 4 of the same correct?

Anyways thanks in advance for advice.

Hey and thanks for support ^^

1) Necro has much better overall survival and clearing in maps and most bosses. However if you are doing some intense Uber Atziri / Shaper farming I really recommend re-speccing to Elemetalist as Necros Golems have problems with the reflective clones.

High level Animate Guardians can tank Shaper damage, but should never be used in Uber Atziri.

2) The Harmonies gives alwaus the damage line which is max 20%. It gives more when you summon multiple types of Golems, but the extra golems are more hindrance that real damage boost.

You can mix both Harmonies and rare jewels (With 16% minion damage) as they add almost same damage to Golems. Try to get to balance where Golems don't die with enough regen and you dont die with enough extra ES, life and res from rare jewels for yourself.

As you have Infernal Mantle, you need to use more mana reduction nodes to not drop on low mana. With your current tree you have only 20% mana free and 35% is needed to not take extra spell damage.

- Separate "Vertex" into 3 and 1 links and separate blasphemy -> temp chain -> enhance to 3 and Dicipline in 1 links. You don't want Discipline to touch Enhance for no benefit.
= 25% free mana
- Take whole "Sovereignty" and its left side with mana reduction = 34% free mana
- Take whole "Leadership" = 38% free mana and safe from extra damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 16, 2017, 6:36:06 AM
Minion speed rings. How do they benefit golems? I am a bit confused. Also, can you write a quick blurb about how to craft minion speed rings? Is it just via master craft? or essences
"
raniva wrote:
Minion speed rings. How do they benefit golems? I am a bit confused. Also, can you write a quick blurb about how to craft minion speed rings? Is it just via master craft? or essences

Essences of fear is what I'd recommend. I'd go for screaming as they are pretty cheap.

Their benefit is to keep your golems with, or ahead of you instead of tagging behind.

The faster they can move around; the easier it is for them to spam attacks basically.

For example : You can control them very well with your totem, because they will run up to it, so the faster they get there the faster they can blow everything up. (:

I'd highly recommend to everyone, if you haven't already stand far from mobs, and place a totem in the middle of you and them. You'll see all your minions including your guardian run from you to the totem, then the golems will instantly start killing everything from that distance. As for the guardian; as far as my testings been going you need to be in range of the totem for him to keep going. Basically when you place the totem try to stay in the range that it was placed, so the guardian can run around cursing enemies while you sit back. (:

This makes it very easy to kill mobs off screen.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Sep 16, 2017, 7:18:03 AM
Deathless Shaper done at first attempt, lvl 88 with 6.3k ES. I guess +1 Skin is a bit unfair haha, but here's the gear for the interested people:

Spoiler

The one "new" thing I can add is that Ancient Guardian lvl 24 was enough for it to live through it (wanted to try it), and the ele weakness curse is great to have in order to make the phases last shorter and not get messy.
The only thing i did was unequip it during Zana's protection shield so it wouldn't die to those black shots Shaper does, and then resummon after.
Last edited by drunkpolarbear on Sep 16, 2017, 9:54:50 AM
Today finally i defeated Hall of Grandmaster (even 3 times)
Like in guide, spectral spirit helps a lot! Here are my two daggers

BTW loot from HoG suck :D
@mika

Kaltensoul red-red-green sockets.

Gems required?
Yours are all empty.
Last edited by jgundlach on Sep 16, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

I love this build. Finish all endgame boss except Uber atziri bc i dont try. But i have a question?
How can i upgrade my gear now sir. Need some suggestion.
Last edited by nguyencaonguyen2804 on Sep 16, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info