[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Vida wrote:

Get the might jewel, 1 less golem is less important.

Are you sure?

Because withouth anima stone i will have a maximum of 2 golems (3 if i use two weapons or choose elemntalist

I have no calculations to prove this, but I think that a Spectre/Zombie build would quite easily be the better option over 2 golems.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Is Elemental Overload worth it if i cast ball lightning manually
?
"
ald1413 wrote:
?

I don't think Elemental Overload's buff works on minions. AFAIK, passives only affect minions if they specifically say so.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
"
raniva wrote:
I'm currently running 2/2/2 skin of loyal right now. If I'm running scorch and ele weakness. Do you think the 3R fire pen is abetter upgrade or 3 blue with controlled destruction stronger? Just how negative can resist go?

Thanks for all the help!!

Edit: Just got the 3B 2R 1G loyal and the level 4 empower. Saw a huge spike in damage.

Now my question is why controll dest over ele focus? POB seems to show much more dmg using ele focus.

Hey and gz on getting the right colors :)

Ele focus gives more DPS, but prevents ignite. While the ignite doesn't deal huge damage, its enough to finish mobs in low health with DOT. Golems AI can be wonky and they shoot trash mobs to 1/4 hp and then stop shooting to finish them of. This means that they have to later target the same target again and it slows clear-speed. With power charges Golems change to ignite is about 35%, so ignite is reliable way to finish trash mobs and boss summons.

"
I have no calculations to prove this, but I think that a Spectre/Zombie build would quite easily be the better option over 2 golems.

Hello!

That's usually true at least with my experience. It's extremely hard to say at which level, number or links Golems win specters. The change just has to be tested personally to see the difference.

"
?

"
I don't think Elemental Overload's buff works on minions. AFAIK, passives only affect minions if they specifically say so.

Hey :)

Elemental Overload gives boost to your damage, not minions damage. Only lines with "minion" affect minions, expect few indirect ways like Elemental Equilibrium.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Ok great maybe on the weekend I go home and try the animate guardian gear for Gm

And so far I didn't get any sacrifice
Maybe I put some sacrifice in hoping for midnight

Actually I didn't watch their stream it was like start 2nd week harbinger somebody use golem build which is quite awesome
Then I started the build ^
@mika

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
thsscapii wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Vida wrote:

Get the might jewel, 1 less golem is less important.

Are you sure?

Because withouth anima stone i will have a maximum of 2 golems (3 if i use two weapons or choose elemntalist

Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm playing an Elementalist with two weapons. So its 4 golem without the stones.
"
Are you sure?

"

"
Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm playing an Elementalist with two weapons. So its 4 golem without the stones.

Elementalist, or Necro - Anima + 3x harmony is still better if you can't afford might, or if you have to choose the extra golem, or might. Just the safer choice.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Sep 19, 2017, 3:04:06 PM
Quick question. When I get enough currency to run the primordial might gem. Do I resummon golems every 8 seconds? Or should I just not bother with that? Thanks
the golems you will have permanently
Last edited by silhmaril on Sep 19, 2017, 6:22:42 PM
"
pro2017 wrote:
Ok great maybe on the weekend I go home and try the animate guardian gear for Gm

And so far I didn't get any sacrifice
Maybe I put some sacrifice in hoping for midnight

Actually I didn't watch their stream it was like start 2nd week harbinger somebody use golem build which is quite awesome
Then I started the build ^
@mika

Hi!

You should never use Animate Guardian in Hall of GM. It will die there every time as the spike damage
is so high. The immoral Spectral Spirits from the daggers are much better support there.

I got luckily 4x Midnights today from one box, when I ran map unidentified and with 3x secrifice pieces inside. Other good stuff is tons of superior gems with some very high base level (level 19, q 16). You can level the best ones easy on alt sockets and sell rest for Gemcutters ;)

"

"
Elementalist, or Necro - Anima + 3x harmony is still better if you can't afford might, or if you have to choose the extra golem, or might. Just the safer choice.

-Wonderful

Hey :)

4 golems are enough to level with Golems. No need to run specters or zombies if damage and survival feel enough.

"
Quick question. When I get enough currency to run the primordial might gem. Do I resummon golems every 8 seconds? Or should I just not bother with that? Thanks

"
the golems you will have permanently

Hello!

The damage boost is so small that there's really no reason to keep spamming Golems. Rather build makes them as immortal as possible, so that they never have to be recast ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info