| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
DocWolf wrote:
What amulet would you suggest since there's no daressos for sale atm in harbinger?

Just rare with life/resistances/flat phys damage etc.
NANI
Hey man, Could i play this build as Juggernaut? and if it can you can give me an any advice? thank man!
Is there a version of this build that could use the new Rippling Thoughts swords?

Are they not worth using for Ele Cyclone?
livejamie
Anyone resolve the mana issues at lower levels when doing bosses (single targets)
Last edited by Kurokawa on Aug 12, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
"
SoundSilence wrote:
Hey man, Could i play this build as Juggernaut? and if it can you can give me an any advice? thank man!

You can, but it'll be different tree with life regen/no VP/life and mana leech etc.
NANI
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there a version of this build that could use the new Rippling Thoughts swords?

Are they not worth using for Ele Cyclone?

This sword is very good for spells, not attacks
NANI
"
Kurokawa wrote:
Anyone resolve the mana issues at lower levels when doing bosses (single targets)

Use Blasphemy with warlords mark, and HoA. Also, mana flask.
NANI
Hello Guys!

First of all a HUGE thanks to gepmah for this AMAZING build and his answering speed on all the questions! amazing player right there!

I am playing this build and currently lvl 72 running T6-7 map like im doing my Lawn mowing...

Effortless killing everything.. even single target is pretty Decent!

The only thing me and gepmah were thiniing about is.. the Elemental Focus gem support..i replaced it with Ruthless and it feel very nice.. but is it more efficient? i also have a chance to bleed on jewel to give more damage to Ruthless blow is it better? Still dont know more calculation to be done!

For anyone wondering if this is viable endgame i can assure you that right now im having a Blast!

AND still using Tabula...(waiting to 6L my Belly/Rattler or get a Kaoms..

Got lucky enought to identify that Pain finger ring...

Im using Bisco because well..i can XD..

Im also Streaming couple days a week and will showcase this build (note that i am French canadian but also speak english)

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇.𝐓𝐕/𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌 (𝐐𝐂/𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌)

🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
Mhh Life reg has after the skilling of VP no more effect, why then did you then Enduring Cry actually?
Endurance Charges. 3 charges = 12% physical damage reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info