| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Why is this build on Berserker instead of Raider? Aside from the higher leech you get, Raider should be smoother to play. More Frenzy Charges (so more AS and MS) and you can keep them while fighting bosses (which Blood Rage doesn't provide), Phasing (not being stuck in mobs) or Onslaught (lots of AS and MS again, and you can drop Death Rush for another Opal Ring), two Elemental damage and penetration clusters (Primeval Force giving 10% reduced reflected damage taken), not taking 10% increased damage from Aspect of Carnage and not relying on being hit for some of your damage (Cloaked in Savagery and Crave the Slaughter, which also removes your bonus MS). I copied your items in PoB and made a Raider tree with adjustments. I got similar DPS but too much AS (7.92 attack rate). If I change some of the stats on your gear for more damage instead of AS, the end result DPS should be the same as yours or even higher (with the added benefit of being smoother to play due to higher MS and reliably keeping Frenzy Charges against bosses). I'm not trying to brag, just genuinely asking and maybe giving you another perspective for the build you might want to try.

** I forgot to mention the Raider version gains less life (7500 instead of 9000 with the same items), but gains evasion and dodge.
Last edited by Azrash on Aug 13, 2017, 3:39:52 PM
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
I have super low damage it seems, it takes up to 20secs if not longer to kill the T6 Strand Boss, can you take a look at my char and tell me if I fucked anything up? Currently working on getting the colors for my 5L right but it should still be decent right? Also working on getting a 6L Brain Rattler. But I still feel like I lack a lot of damage.

First of all, I'm super jealous for Kaom :D

Ok, your damage is pretty crappy at the moment - 67k
Here are ways for improvement:
- added fire gem is crap, change it for Ruthless (or Ele focus)
- You don't have any damaging flasks, so buy Onslaught flask, Atziri promise, Lions Roar (depends on your budget)
- You can slot in Blood rage gem for Frenzy charges and attack speed
- Change Decoy totem to Ancestral protector for attack speed
- Grab Bloody bulgeon on the tree
- And finish last lab (40% more damage)
- Lastly, your ring Havoc loop is poopy, low Hp roll and no damage.
If all of these changes will be applied you'll get ~285k dps.

Enjoy :D

Thanks for the suggestions and tips, I'll work on it.

Got Kaom's as a drop 2 days ago when I was barely starting to map, most unreal feeling ever!
"
Azrash wrote:
Why is this build on Berserker instead of Raider? Aside from the higher leech you get, Raider should be smoother to play. More Frenzy Charges (so more AS and MS) and you can keep them while fighting bosses (which Blood Rage doesn't provide), Phasing (not being stuck in mobs) or Onslaught (lots of AS and MS again, and you can drop Death Rush for another Opal Ring), two Elemental damage and penetration clusters (Primeval Force giving 10% reduced reflected damage taken), not taking 10% increased damage from Aspect of Carnage and not relying on being hit for some of your damage (Cloaked in Savagery and Crave the Slaughter, which also removes your bonus MS). I copied your items in PoB and made a Raider tree with adjustments. I got similar DPS but too much AS (7.92 attack rate). If I change some of the stats on your gear for more damage instead of AS, the end result DPS should be the same as yours or even higher (with the added benefit of being smoother to play due to higher MS and reliably keeping Frenzy Charges against bosses). I'm not trying to brag, just genuinely asking and maybe giving you another perspective for the build you might want to try.

** I forgot to mention the Raider version gains less life (7500 instead of 9000 with the same items), but gains evasion and dodge.

Do you have a pastebin link for PoB for that version ? Thanks :)
IGN : @Morgoth
"
viray wrote:
To be honest most of this gear has been salvaged from my other toons in this league, I know it's a hot mess :)

I'm in the process of respeccing, buying up cheap Regrets when I see them. Helmet is terrible, but at the moment it fixes my issue with Chaos damage and gives me an Int boost. But I', not trying to defend it, it has to go too.

I'm currently stuck with 2 Quicksilvers - other way the gameplay is way too slugish. I know it'll improve when I get my 3rd ascendancy, I came close to it today but died at 3rd Izaro fight.

I'll respec and see how it goes, thanks for your feedback!

EDIT: Oh, one more question, about CWDT - you're suggesting to get it to lvl20. I'm currently at lvl17 CWDT and to be honest I rarely see it proc. Is this really how it's supposed to be? Other guides I've followed so far usually suggest to stay with lvl 5-7 CWDT.

I am curious of this too, I have played a little here and there untill now. and I knwo CWDT procs more at lower level, but I think the proc is more potent and deserving at higher level (thinking end game). By all means do I know jack about anything, but i try, I am learning or trying to! I am sure I have all sorts of things jacked up! :D

But yea, i think it may be a more worthwhile proc end game, but idk, =\ maybe i shouldnt have even posted haha :D
Thanks gepmah! Noticed this build on reddit, posted by someone few days before 3.0 launch, when there was the pastbin hype, where you replied it was like yours; it was infact exactly your build. Leveled up with a Pillar, to get all the travel nodes before any juicy ones, swtiched for a 3c 2h axe at lvl 50, turned on the engine at lvl 63 with the Rattler (paid 4c), now i'm lvl 83 and i must say, this build is a perfect 5/7. Also, i'm clearing tier 11-12 with around 6.2k life WHILE USEING A TABULA RASA, as if it was safe, not dangerous at all; ele weakness? meh; dmg mods? meh. THANKS DUDE! This is the build i needed, aaaah... here my gear atm

the opal, was bought for 33c, threw an essence, failed, couple chaos on it and there it is, my precious.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Azrash wrote:

What do you mean by saying "instead"?)

When I had first thoughts on this build it was Juggernaut with Elemental overload and Brass dome... Then I switched to Berserker.

here are my points of view:
- Raider cannot achieve same life leech as Berz resulting in instadeaths from burst damage, like Izaro green poop (lesser health pool) plus, you need to grab extra Frenzy and leech nodes on the tree (minimum of 8 points) while berz just grabbing Ascendancy and ready to go.

- We can easily achieve great MS: 30% boots + 20% Onslaught + 4% tree + 8% Pantheon + 40% from flask = 102% in combat (+15% from Ascendancy, 4 seconds after fight, also +10% if you have Daresso amulet) Raider with 6 charges will have +12% move speed in fight comparing to Berz, not a big deal. If you'll grab Darcray vectors - your MS will be too high resulting in returning back to kill packs due to lack of damage.

- Raider can keep up 6 charges without a lot of investment which is 42% AS, Berz have 50% AS from Crave the slaughter and Cloaked in savagery.

- 40% more damage compared to situational 24%. (extra 12% more damage while running maps from Blood rage)

- 10% inc damage is covered with higher life pool and insta life leech.

- Berz using phys reduction instead of Evasion/Dodge.

- Cyclone already passes through monsters, no need in phasing.

- We have Onslaught either by Death rush or flask. Even with this ring our damage still high enough.

Thanks for suggestions though. I will try to play around in PoB, but honestly, have no desire to play Raider. But IMO Berz is comfier in terms of clearing speed and staying alive by face tanking.

If you're willing to try it on Raider I will be glad to hear your results.
NANI
Hey bud,

Me again :-) & as usual great job with the build so far & for the quick reply's, also good job guys on the ideas keep it coming this build needs to evolve so we can cyclone the crap out of shaper :-)

Ok so my question is this:

Is death rush really worth it, i mean the onslaught buff & chaos resist is about the only worth things on it maybe for certain bosses the chaos resist will come handy but for clearing maps i reckon 2 opal rings will be better.

Also the belt of the deceiver i mean is a rustic sash not better for resist/dmg.

Thought maybe?

"
Dragonisis01 wrote:
Hey bud,

Me again :-) & as usual great job with the build so far & for the quick reply's, also good job guys on the ideas keep it coming this build needs to evolve so we can cyclone the crap out of shaper :-)

Ok so my question is this:

Is death rush really worth it, i mean the onslaught buff & chaos resist is about the only worth things on it maybe for certain bosses the chaos resist will come handy but for clearing maps i reckon 2 opal rings will be better.

Also the belt of the deceiver i mean is a rustic sash not better for resist/dmg.

Thought maybe?

Dude, appreciate the credit :)

Death rush is awesome for map clearing. Just killing mobs buffs you with 20% attack and movement speed which is great for faster grinding.
In case you're interested in numbers, just go to PoB and paste Decent gear which is in my guide.
The DPS with Death rush and Onslaught up is 1035559. Now, drop Death rush and Onslaught for super awesome Opal ring with flat phys and 2 rolls of increased ele damage, you'll get 1054017. See, the difference is barely visible even with super OP ring. But, I would you such a good ring instead of Death rush ONLY if I'm fighting Guardians or Shaper.

Now, Deceiver belt. it provides Intimidation buff, which increases mobs damage taken by 10% and does not apply to your tooltip (these 10% working as more damage multiplier). If you will compare BiS Leather belt with 42% increased ele damage, and Deceiver with 20% increased phys and intimidation, your DPS will be:
Deceiver: 1035559
Leather: 956731
Of course, Leather belt can provide you with better HP and resists, but I just like Deceiver for damage/anti crit/strength and life :D
NANI
"
viray wrote:
To be honest most of this gear has been salvaged from my other toons in this league, I know it's a hot mess :)

I'm in the process of respeccing, buying up cheap Regrets when I see them. Helmet is terrible, but at the moment it fixes my issue with Chaos damage and gives me an Int boost. But I', not trying to defend it, it has to go too.

I'm currently stuck with 2 Quicksilvers - other way the gameplay is way too slugish. I know it'll improve when I get my 3rd ascendancy, I came close to it today but died at 3rd Izaro fight.

I'll respec and see how it goes, thanks for your feedback!

EDIT: Oh, one more question, about CWDT - you're suggesting to get it to lvl20. I'm currently at lvl17 CWDT and to be honest I rarely see it proc. Is this really how it's supposed to be? Other guides I've followed so far usually suggest to stay with lvl 5-7 CWDT.

Well, I actually have CWDT lvl 17 too, but you are right, there is no point of going 20 with it. I have lvled it to max only because of the Lightning golem.

If CWDT will be too low, Bladefall will deal no damage... We need to be somewhere in the middle between Bladefall damage, and lvl of CWDT.

At the moment I think CWDT lvl11 - Bladefall lvl14 - Elemental weakness lvl 14 - Immortal call lvl1 would work great.
NANI
Hi there thx for the build, was wondering is there pastebin for this build? i would prefer that over the link you provided.. Thanks for the hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info