| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Curious, and figured I would ask here. I just received Daressos Dragonscale as a drop, I was wondering its relevance or what not, seems a bit tough to judge for me with the charges and what not =\ Currently using a 6l BoTB. Figurec I would ask for some insight =) Thanks in advance, again, I keep pestering....lol
"
Vygun wrote:
Curious, and figured I would ask here. I just received Daressos Dragonscale as a drop, I was wondering its relevance or what not, seems a bit tough to judge for me with the charges and what not =\ Currently using a 6l BoTB. Figurec I would ask for some insight =) Thanks in advance, again, I keep pestering....lol

hey there, if you have 6l Belly it's better. Also, you can consider Kaom heart if your Brain rattler 6l.
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Vygun wrote:

hey there, if you have 6l Belly it's better. Also, you can consider Kaom heart if your Brain rattler 6l.

Yea, I figured BoTB was better, also didnt know about the hidden -3% MS on Daressos. Brain is still at a 5L, may try to 6L it here shortly, and kaoms is a ways a way, still trying to work on res and life =\ slow but making progress.
Gepmah I've got another question - I've bought kinda cheap-ish Brain Rattler when I started out. I've really liked the build and I'll proceed to pimp it up for endgame content. If you take a look at my gear you'll see some nice progress - I've bought Death Rush (it's awesome), got a decent ring, spiked gloves, Atziri's Promise and a 5l chest. I plan to get Kaom's in a couple days and I'd like to swap that in with the change to 6L Brain Rattler.

Question is - how much dps would I get if I buy a high-end BR? I'm not sure If I should stick with my current one, or fork out the cash for BiS version.
If you are going to self link one, it's pointless to go for anything other than the best roll available as top roll brain rattlers aren't that expensive compared to the linking cost, and it does have a decent effect on DPS.
I did have a perfect roll one, but I bricked it trying for +2 range.
If you are buying already linked, will be driven by what's available.
"
viray wrote:
Gepmah I've got another question - I've bought kinda cheap-ish Brain Rattler when I started out. I've really liked the build and I'll proceed to pimp it up for endgame content. If you take a look at my gear you'll see some nice progress - I've bought Death Rush (it's awesome), got a decent ring, spiked gloves, Atziri's Promise and a 5l chest. I plan to get Kaom's in a couple days and I'd like to swap that in with the change to 6L Brain Rattler.

Question is - how much dps would I get if I buy a high-end BR? I'm not sure If I should stick with my current one, or fork out the cash for BiS version.

If you gonna link it yourself, then buy best DPS one, if you're buying 6linked - any would be good. Just use Divine orbs if damage rolls are low.
NANI
I've gone with a slight variant on the build (Possibly no better - but I like to fiddle).

With current belly/kaom's prices and my lack of luck linking , I went with a good life roll astral. It actually gives me about the same life as a mid roll belly at the moment.
I like the move speed of devotos (I might grab a high life helm for guardians) and the gloves but it does leave me a bit low on life, just over 6k at lvl 86.

Rings wise I may have made a bit of an error. Spent a bit crafting a decent steel ring, then realised that ele damage gives a lot more. Then crafted the Opal, but would probably have been better chaos spamming for ele damage with attacks rather than the lightning damage essence as it's a potential higher roll, and hits all damage types.

Loathe to mess around too much though as I'm carefully balanced at matching resists for wise oak.

Current gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYRgRQgFSAW6RmKGbQaOCFVIZAi6iQ3Jy8qOCzpLYMuUzIBMok1kjkOOtg64Ts7PAU9_ECgR35N41BHUeZX4lhjWfNeE18_X9Bh62OnZU1vO3KpdO12rHdTd-N35XgNeWh6U3rvfNl9dYKbhMWE2YTvhVKGs4dqjM-QVZBslwaXeZhXmyabtZ7FogCmV6knqW6plKyqrY2yGbXyu-O9Nr6nvwjAGsBmwKbBBMM6xKLG2M96z37Tb9N-2L3ZYdrB3D3dRuFz5FHqEOoY6wntIO8O73rvfPZI9qP3Mvhf_o_-ug==?accountName=Carlovski&characterName=Buzzspin

I went for the Templar area as I thought it offered a little more, plus I took revenge of the hunted/forces of nature.

Gameplay wise, I am hitting the issue that if I whiff a few attacks, or get stuck I get out of mana, so stop leeching and die. Maybe the mana reduction+life cluster would have been a good idea. Or a reduced mana reservation enchant on the helm. Nowhere to put enlighten at the moment without vorici linking and chroming my gloves.
The damage is good, but not quite a good as I hoped on some bosses. Will try and tackle some guardians when I get another couple of levels.

Would it work if you got Elemental Equilibrium and got fire or cold damage on one piece of gear?
"
Slacker3000 wrote:
Would it work if you got Elemental Equilibrium and got fire or cold damage on one piece of gear?

Well, were dealing full ele damage fire/cold/lightning so there is no point
NANI
Even if we did otherwise pure lightning damage, they would get resists to the added element, and the lightning on the first hit.
EE only really works with skills that don't count as your hits, so minion or DoT builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info