| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Even if we did otherwise pure lightning damage, they would get resists to the added element, and the lightning on the first hit.
EE only really works with skills that don't count as your hits, so minion or DoT builds.
"
Carlovski wrote:

Gameplay wise, I am hitting the issue that if I whiff a few attacks, or get stuck I get out of mana, so stop leeching and die. Maybe the mana reduction+life cluster would have been a good idea. Or a reduced mana reservation enchant on the helm. Nowhere to put enlighten at the moment without vorici linking and chroming my gloves.
The damage is good, but not quite a good as I hoped on some bosses. Will try and tackle some guardians when I get another couple of levels.

Same problem here, this is the squishiest build i ever played. Kinda annoying dying to random 1shots, or getting clipped with offscreen ranged attacks. Think evasion would've been better but no way to get it to high numbers without many sacrifices. Obviously if you dont get 1 shotted and leech you are immortal, but that's good for getting to lvl 92 later random deaths would annoy me too much.
"
zjazd wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Gameplay wise, I am hitting the issue that if I whiff a few attacks, or get stuck I get out of mana, so stop leeching and die. Maybe the mana reduction+life cluster would have been a good idea. Or a reduced mana reservation enchant on the helm. Nowhere to put enlighten at the moment without vorici linking and chroming my gloves.
The damage is good, but not quite a good as I hoped on some bosses. Will try and tackle some guardians when I get another couple of levels.

Same problem here, this is the squishiest build i ever played. Kinda annoying dying to random 1shots, or getting clipped with offscreen ranged attacks. Think evasion would've been better but no way to get it to high numbers without many sacrifices. Obviously if you dont get 1 shotted and leech you are immortal, but that's good for getting to lvl 92 later random deaths would annoy me too much.

Carlovski, Reduced mana cluster is a MUST!

zjazd, try changing Ele focus to Ruthless. I'm playing on the same 5l and have absolutely no mana problems (your helm even have HoA less mana reserve) you might be too slow between packs to sustain constant mana leech. Another thing, try to use CWDT 11 - bladefall 14 - ele weakness 14 - IC 1. It will proc more often and save you from any ranged mobs.

Currently my character at lvl 87, with 6.3k HP (no Kaom apparently), The only thing that can kill me is Bosses if I'm not careful with hard attacks. Everything else is tankable. Even T13 Chaula breach is nothing (with -60% chaos res) Also, upgraded Lunaris pantheon save from projectiles a bit.

Edit: how can you even stuck somewhere with new "pathfinding system"?
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Aug 16, 2017, 6:33:13 AM
Thanks for suggestion. I should've been more clear. I die when I'm not leeching. Mana is perfectly fine. Got 2 shotted picking loot by crab in high tier map. Bosses 1 shot me, died to sulphur waste, abyss, crypt, vault and many more. I dont reroll maps much tho, if it doesnt have ele reflect i run it. Even if it has 2dmg mods. Im at 6.4k life 6.5k soon w/o kaoms.
"
zjazd wrote:
Thanks for suggestion. I should've been more clear. I die when I'm not leeching. Mana is perfectly fine. Got 2 shotted picking loot by crab in high tier map. Bosses 1 shot me, died to sulphur waste, abyss, crypt, vault and many more. I dont reroll maps much tho, if it doesnt have ele reflect i run it. Even if it has 2dmg mods. Im at 6.4k life 6.5k soon w/o kaoms.

Well, the damage mods are an issue without lot of HP, that's why we need Kaom. Same with me, I'm rerolling only ele reflect, no leech or 3 damage mods.

Leeching is basically the bread and butter of this build. Spin4life you know, that's not just a fancy phrase :D
NANI
Yeah, maybe I need to respec for reduced mana. It's an awkward respec though!
Also need to sort out my CWDT, got a bit absent minded and kept levelling it up!
I'm not far off now though so might flip them through level 20 for quality first (Not that it does much)

Bosses who hide behind pillars are a bit awkward pathing wise sometimes (And lion's roar knockback is annoying)
It's generally pretty safe as long as you keep whirling. Just a case of knowing what might be in one shot range (I ran a very foolish gorge with vulnerability and boss damage + aoe). And had real issues with Dark Forest boss.

Has anyone figured out a good way to abuse ruthless with cyclone for 'super spins' ?

What is a bit annoying though is looking at Mathil's Debon's Dirge build which appeared to be putting out similar damage to my build, with significantly less investment.
Would 5 Linking fortify to the cast when damage taken setup be useful until we get kaoms? leap slamming sometimes means death in some bosses.
"
reezagent wrote:
Would 5 Linking fortify to the cast when damage taken setup be useful until we get kaoms? leap slamming sometimes means death in some bosses.

Fortify cannot proc out of CWDT or any triggered spells. If you're fighting a boss and cannot proc fortify - that's totally fine. Just take your time, spin around.
NANI
Hi guys,

i am lvl 74 atm, and still have mana issues. i have 70k dps, but sometimes my mana just runs off and that means no leech = death.

I am thinking of trying blood magic and 100% mana reservation (HoA + Haterd + ???).

How much dps would i lose and what to add for 25%mana reservation? (i dont have enlighten lvl4... i don't have any luck this league with drops...)
Using a blood magic gem will probably lose you more damage than you get from your aura, so just dropping the aura to leave more unreserved mana is probably a better bet.
Or try and get a reduced mana reserved on hatred/HoA helm, and maybe run even a lvl 2 enlighten.
Should be enough to give you 2/3 more spins without leeching.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info