| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
Remm_Duchax wrote:
Hi there! Great build you put together. I'm having a lot of fun mapping! I had a question though. Is Brain Rattler superior to Ngamahu's Flame and if so, why exactly? In terms of tooltip DPS Brain Rattler does seem stronger.

Thanks in advance and keep on spinnin'!

Both Brain rattler and Ngamahu's flame can provide full ele conversion.
Brain rattler - high DPS with cyclone.
Ngamahu - don't care about cyclone DPS, damaging with fireballs provided by attacks.

Different choices in the tree, gear, gems etc. Completely different builds here.
NANI
What do you think about this Kongor's Berserker Cyclone?

We have lightning dmg, he has cold and elemental overload.

My first opinion is, that Kongor's cyclone has much better dps, but it's harder for gearing.

What do u think?

I bought some new jewlery for 100c together, and now i have 96k dps unbuffed. Haven't tried anything more than t11 but everything dies instantly till now. Have 6k life and can tank anything (still 100c short for Kaom's)

Spoiler
Last edited by memberx on Aug 21, 2017, 4:37:54 AM
"
memberx wrote:
What do you think about this Kongor's Berserker Cyclone?

We have lightning dmg, he has cold and elemental overload.

My first opinion is, that Kongor's cyclone has much better dps, but it's harder for gearing.

What do u think?

I bought some new jewlery for 100c together, and now i have 96k dps unbuffed. Haven't tried anything more than t11 but everything dies instantly till now. Have 6k life and can tank anything (still 100c short for Kaom's)

Spoiler

I don't see the link for Kongors cyclone build?

Dropping Resolute technique will require us to grab a lot of Accuracy on the tree, spending another 10+ points to get EO and change the gear to have accuracy. Not worth it in my opinion.

I'm playing with 5l, no Kaom, clearing T15 on ease. 6.2k HP, 65k DPS with Ruthless (it doesn't count in DPS cuz of every third hit)
NANI
1. Your build is too expensive. Only kaom's heart costs about 500c at now.
2. No defence at all.
3. Without Kaom's Heart it will be 4.5k HP about if you are lucky with other gear.
4. Blood rage without frenzy charges on the skill tree doesn't make sense. And without good % of physical damage reduction. Enduring cry the same.
5. Life leech is just 1% from ascendancy tree? Imho 1% isn't enough if you're playing without defence and life regen.
6. Using curses manually? Strong bosses will kill you while you cast spells on them.
7. CWDT + Immortal call with just max 3 endurance charges and no increased duration? Useless.

Maybe your dps is very good but all the other aspects of your build against powerful bosses and complex map mods are 'roll into the abyss' (figuratively speaking). In the rest, interesting ideas, thanks.
This is the link to Kongor's build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960014

Last edited by memberx on Aug 21, 2017, 6:39:50 AM
"
MetalheartX wrote:
3. Without Kaom's Heart it will be 4.5k HP about if you are lucky with other gear.

I have tabula rasa and medium life rolls on gear and have 6k life at lvl 86...

"
5. Life leech is just 1% from ascendancy tree? Imho 1% isn't enough if you're playing without defence and life regen.

Pain Reaver:
- 1% of Damage Leeched as Life
- 1% of Damage Leeched as Mana
- 2% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently

We play really fast, so we kill things all the time...

At other points i agree with you. I don't even use enduring cry because it takes to long to cast...

"
MetalheartX wrote:
1. Your build is too expensive. Only kaom's heart costs about 500c at now.
2. No defence at all.
4. Blood rage without frenzy charges on the skill tree doesn't make sense. And without good % of physical damage reduction. Enduring cry the same.
6. Using curses manually? Strong bosses will kill you while you cast spells on them.
7. CWDT + Immortal call with just max 3 endurance charges and no increased duration? Useless.

Maybe your dps is very good but all the other aspects of your build against powerful bosses and complex map mods are 'roll into the abyss' (figuratively speaking). In the rest, interesting ideas, thanks.

First of all, thanks for looking at the build!
Second - LUL WHAT? :D

ok, let's break it down...
1. Usual Kaom price is 70c, this league it went up cuz of pricefixers. I don't have Kaom at the moment and clearing maps up to T15 on ease. (even with 2 damage mods)
2. we are using armor for phys reduction + Lion's roar flask.
3. my current setup has decent life rolls on gear, no life on the amulet, no Kaom - still 6.2k life... how is that possible?
4. Blood rage makes total sense for mapping increasing attack speed by itself and grants 3 frenzy while clearing (12% inc attack speed and 12% MORE damage). End cry is optional for those who like it, I'm not one of them anyway.
5. just 1%? WHAT? 1% by itself, 2% if you have killed recently, and 100% if you get hit for 15% of your max life! Do you even know how Berz ascendancy working?) instant full life dude.
6. Manual curses? WUT? CWDT is connected to the curse...
7. First of all, you need to know why we have Immortal call and then teaching me that it's useless. Immortal call is there to stop burst damage such as a pack of Hedgehogs.

In a nutshell, just look at my recent stream.

Damage is good, Life is good, Leech is perfect. You can facetank everything in this game besides one shot.
Hope I've answered your questions.
NANI
"
memberx wrote:

Well, if you will check his PoB link, the damage is barely around 350k. Also, life is around 8k. Ofc, we can workaround to make it better, but I have no time for that)
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

Well, if you will check his PoB link, the damage is barely around 350k. Also, life is around 8k. Ofc, we can workaround to make it better, but I have no time for that)

You answered my question. I'll stick with your build this league.

Ty.
Have anyone tried this chest: Bronn's Lithe

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe

For fast speed clearing it should be ok i think. Still Kaom's is the BiS but + 2 to cyclone level (+1 range!), 25% attack speed, 10% movement speed and up to 50% inc. dmg are perfect. We can also get Iron Reflexes and take use of 2000 evasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info