| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
memberx wrote:
Have anyone tried this chest: Bronn's Lithe

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe

For fast speed clearing it should be ok i think. Still Kaom's is the BiS but + 2 to cyclone level (+1 range!), 25% attack speed, 10% movement speed and up to 50% inc. dmg are perfect. We can also get Iron Reflexes and take use of 2000 evasion.

You can surely use it until Kaom's heart. But I would not take Iron reflexes, cuz you need to waste points to get there.
NANI
OK so, i have the money soon to either buy a 6link brain rattler or a kaoms heart. I am currently at 6.8k life without kaoms or any chest piece (7.2k life with a astral plate i got for now) and about 74k damage in hideout with both buffs on (its more tho since i just started lving my 20% quality gems after getting them to 20 at first). I can't decide what i want more, more Aoe for clear and damage for bosses with six link which i think will put me over 100k in HO or Kaom's which will give me probably over 8k life?. I can only get one for now, and will be broke right after with another long ass grind to get the other.. Please advise!
If you pushing lvls i would get kaoms, otherwise 6L.
So i had 450c, i bought 6l Rattler (for 400c) instead of Kaom's...

I can't get 3 blue sockets on it so i switched ele. focus for ruthless. My dps droped from 100k to 67k.

Is this normal?

Last edited by memberx on Aug 23, 2017, 1:04:09 PM
I dont think ruthless is calculated.

I bought cheap 6L for like 10c just for links and done shaper.. Damage is plenty. Did all guardians with 5L, with kaoms my qol would be improved so much.
Last edited by zjazd on Aug 23, 2017, 2:12:44 PM
"
zjazd wrote:

I bought cheap 6L for like 10c just for links and done shaper.. Damage is plenty. Did all guardians with 5L, with kaoms my qol would be improved so much.

DUDE THAT'S DOPE! CONGRATZ!

NANI
"
zjazd wrote:

Congratz on the kill!

How hard is that fight? I've been a long term player, but it's the first time I'm getting into t15+ mapping thanks to this build and well. The shaper feels like the epitome.

Could you face tank everything besides the most obvious one-shots? Because I do have some difficulties of escaping in time from hard-hitting moves, due to the mechanic of cyclone?

"
Remm_Duchax wrote:

How hard is that fight? I've been a long term player, but it's the first time I'm getting into t15+ mapping thanks to this build and well. The shaper feels like the epitome.

Could you face tank everything besides the most obvious one-shots? Because I do have some difficulties of escaping in time from hard-hitting moves, due to the mechanic of cyclone?

THANKS! Yea berserker is very forgiving, i ran into lazer beam, and vortex rings and leeched all back up. Obviously you have to move out of slam, and that dude (shots frostballs and vortex slam) between phases killed me once. Would say its very easy coz of insane leech.
"
memberx wrote:
So i had 450c, i bought 6l Rattler (for 400c) instead of Kaom's...

I can't get 3 blue sockets on it so i switched ele. focus for ruthless. My dps droped from 100k to 67k.

Is this normal?

Yeah, that's fine, Ruthless is not calculated in the DPS cuz of every third attack.
NANI
gepmah, on first page you said that if we use Ruthless gem, we can shock. Sometimes when i hit things, i see lightnings, is this shock?

Can you please explain why we can't shock with ele. focus? - or all the time. Because with ruthless every third attack gives us a hude dps boost or...?

I am thinking how to use shock as much as possible, it just looks awesome and also gives us dmg boost if i understand it correctly :)

ty

Last edited by memberx on Aug 24, 2017, 1:55:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info