| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Hi, I was leveling with the Magnate studded belt, and I found out that it was better than the Deceiver heavy one, it's juts my opinion. Could you tell me which one is really the best?
"
QwertyB0ut wrote:
Hi, I was leveling with the Magnate studded belt, and I found out that it was better than the Deceiver heavy one, it's juts my opinion. Could you tell me which one is really the best?

I would say the intimidate on the deceiver belt give you ""Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased damage""

And yeah take less damage from big hit :p (think end game)
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
"
QwertyB0ut wrote:

If you can get Deceiver it's totally better in terms of health and damage. The "intimidation" debuff is great, cuz we are always around the enemies and they receiving 10% more damage from any source. (Does not apply to tooltip, can check in PoB)
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Aug 13, 2017, 4:29:15 AM
Why is there no mentions of pantheon choices? I run ralakesh and araakali but not sure if it's the best choice.
I have super low damage it seems, it takes up to 20secs if not longer to kill the T6 Strand Boss, can you take a look at my char and tell me if I fucked anything up? Currently working on getting the colors for my 5L right but it should still be decent right? Also working on getting a 6L Brain Rattler. But I still feel like I lack a lot of damage.
"
diN1337 wrote:
Why is there no mentions of pantheon choices? I run ralakesh and araakali but not sure if it's the best choice.

Hey there, I'm using Major Lunaris for move speed and phys reduction, also anti projectile mode. And Minor Yugul for reflect resistance.

Edit: also added Pantheon section to the guide!
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Aug 13, 2017, 1:21:50 PM
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
I have super low damage it seems, it takes up to 20secs if not longer to kill the T6 Strand Boss, can you take a look at my char and tell me if I fucked anything up? Currently working on getting the colors for my 5L right but it should still be decent right? Also working on getting a 6L Brain Rattler. But I still feel like I lack a lot of damage.

First of all, I'm super jealous for Kaom :D

Ok, your damage is pretty crappy at the moment - 67k
Here are ways for improvement:
- added fire gem is crap, change it for Ruthless (or Ele focus)
- You don't have any damaging flasks, so buy Onslaught flask, Atziri promise, Lions Roar (depends on your budget)
- You can slot in Blood rage gem for Frenzy charges and attack speed
- Change Decoy totem to Ancestral protector for attack speed
- Grab Bloody bulgeon on the tree
- And finish last lab (40% more damage)
- Lastly, your ring Havoc loop is poopy, low Hp roll and no damage.
If all of these changes will be applied you'll get ~285k dps.

Enjoy :D
NANI
First I'd like for creating this guide, I've started using it just this league. Last league I've managed to have ~t13 maps on comfortable farm mode with Ngamahu's Flame build. I hope this league I'll manage to reach at least the guardians, but I'd really like to progress to Shaper.

Currently I've started transitioning from 'normal'/vanilla cyclone build into EleCyc. I'm doing t4 maps and I'm a bit stuck. I've got loads of DPS, everything dies rather fast, but boss fights result in unpleasant HP spikes, sometimes even fatal. I've got crappy gear, I'm trying to save my money up for Kaom's.

Second thing is I don't have VP yet, I wonder if it helps against damage spikes? I'm also worried a bit about keeping bloodrage up without life regen between packs.

Can you suggest what pieces should I upgrade first in order to progress a bit further in maps? I need to farm for my Kaom's :)

Thanks again for this awesome guide!
"
viray wrote:
First I'd like for creating this guide, I've started using it just this league. Last league I've managed to have ~t13 maps on comfortable farm mode with Ngamahu's Flame build. I hope this league I'll manage to reach at least the guardians, but I'd really like to progress to Shaper.

Currently I've started transitioning from 'normal'/vanilla cyclone build into EleCyc. I'm doing t4 maps and I'm a bit stuck. I've got loads of DPS, everything dies rather fast, but boss fights result in unpleasant HP spikes, sometimes even fatal. I've got crappy gear, I'm trying to save my money up for Kaom's.

Second thing is I don't have VP yet, I wonder if it helps against damage spikes? I'm also worried a bit about keeping bloodrage up without life regen between packs.

Can you suggest what pieces should I upgrade first in order to progress a bit further in maps? I need to farm for my Kaom's :)

Thanks again for this awesome guide!

Oh man, you've got troubles there! I'll help:
- fix the tree. Unspec 5 points of phys damage in the beginning of Marauder. Unspec Hematophagy. Unspec Vitality void. Why? because you have Pain reaver ascendancy leech. Grab Vaal pact to stay against spiked damage. Cloaked in savagery doing the trick (100% life leech)
- Blood rage is good for me personally if you'll feel uncomfortable drop it.
- put Elemental weakness into CWDT set up.
- Finish last 2 labs.
- You need better Rare helm with life/res and if you need - INT
- Grab better rare amulet with life/flat phys/res
- I'm not sure why are you using the diamond ring? we don't crit at all.
- You don't have any damage flasks. Grab Onslaught flask, Atziri promise and Lions roar if you have extra money.

Everything else seems decent. Just keep upgrading your gear and take Vaal pact ASAP!

Cheers.
Herman
NANI
To be honest most of this gear has been salvaged from my other toons in this league, I know it's a hot mess :)

I'm in the process of respeccing, buying up cheap Regrets when I see them. Helmet is terrible, but at the moment it fixes my issue with Chaos damage and gives me an Int boost. But I', not trying to defend it, it has to go too.

I'm currently stuck with 2 Quicksilvers - other way the gameplay is way too slugish. I know it'll improve when I get my 3rd ascendancy, I came close to it today but died at 3rd Izaro fight.

I'll respec and see how it goes, thanks for your feedback!

EDIT: Oh, one more question, about CWDT - you're suggesting to get it to lvl20. I'm currently at lvl17 CWDT and to be honest I rarely see it proc. Is this really how it's supposed to be? Other guides I've followed so far usually suggest to stay with lvl 5-7 CWDT.
Last edited by viray on Aug 13, 2017, 3:34:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info