| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Another strategy to handle reflect that worked for me was to use vinktars (pen) + a grounding flask (this isn't necessary now that yugul's soul exists). It also helps with DoT. While you don't get as much damage from this, it means you won't die to the primary damage concern for a berserker, which is a nice QoL.

The flask setup recommended by gepmah is the best one imo, but this is another option that I find useful in certain situations.
why dont we go full conversion with hrimburn, and then we take out the PTL gem, add some other to get even more damage, and use some curse like elemental weakenes ?, trying the build right now, lvl 84, but i fell the single target a bit lacking

"
MoonMeAndHer wrote:
Hello there, this build looks really nice but I dislike the traveling in the tree. I made this tree and I would like feedback to know if it's any good.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/HwrVtM97

I also changed the tree because I'm mainly going to farm uber lab and I can't bother with VP. If I feel that I need more leach I can drop some damage nodes for Lust for Carnage.

Thanks and great build :)

Yeah, the tree is fine.

Just be careful and avoid Izaro's sequence attacks (especially green pooping :D)
NANI
"
why dont we go full conversion with hrimburn, and then we take out the PTL gem, add some other to get even more damage, and use some curse like elemental weakenes ?, trying the build right now, lvl 84, but i fell the single target a bit lacking

that will lose massive amount of damage, not tooltip but actual damage, due to the fact that u dont have much cold pen
"

Just tested in the PoB, damage against regular mobs with Hrimburn and Ruthless is a lot better, but against shaper is almost similar (slightly better). The trade off here: less HP, fewer resistances due to another unique item. We already have a lot of them in the setup, also Brain Rattler provides a lightning pen, and we don't want to waste it. But I like the idea)
NANI
You could have a set of rare jewellery to swap to for bosses, and then switch back to the regular jewellery for packs.
"

Another thing:
- Don't you have Resolute technique? lacking 100k damage there and missing hits.
- Don't have the last lab, Vaal pact is useless without it, also gives another 100k damage.
Edit: we are using Ele weakness as CWDT, which saves a lot of mana and allows us to use Hatred boosting our damage a lot.

You current DPS 339k, with resolute technique 431k, with last lab 515k
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Aug 11, 2017, 4:22:34 PM
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Vygun wrote:
Thanks all for the replies, and the discussion is good :)

Yea, Vaal Pact is pretty nice, I must say, haha :D And I already had Cloaked in Savagery, and it makes sense to why that is needed.

The INT thing is if running Enfeeble, Ele weakness, the INT demand is high. and Brute force is a nice gem for that, but the trade off is STR. Again, I could still be a little behind to where i can make that work. Another question was Lightning pen support, not sure if it would even be applicable or better in the set up.

The AP, AW totem will probably take me some figuring out at least, to see what I am more comfortable at using, nor will it hurt to try both anyways, figure out what each has to offer and can do :)

Ele reflect still hurts, survivable but just personally uncomfortable, i start those maps slow to see how I feel, if it just makes me comfortable i just swap out some things to reduce Ele damage out, although it is slower, it is much safer (or comfortable i should say).

Another question is, and i know it was mentioned. Was if stopping at Vaal pact (not going up to trickery) and hitting retribution a good trade, and also the path. Seems there are a few routes with options. In the area is Catalyse, Elementalist, Amplify (East of devotion then north), and below retribution (east of Elementalist) is Discipline and Training. Also, blunt instrument (south yet) is there.....just so many nodes to figure out =\ Just looking at them all.....ahhhh! lol.

Thanks for all the posts. I am having a lot of fun and I think I am learning quite a bit too, lol. It seems the options and thinking is endless o.o

Yup, 2.6 version had Lightning pen in the Cyclone set up. It was good at that point, but now we're going 100% phys to Lightning, added Fire and added Cold, which will benefit a lot from Elemental focus gem. Also, the mana multiplier for Lightning pen is 140% and 130% for Elemental focus, which is great)

Do not run Ele reflect maps, they are cancerous as hell xD

Speaking of the tree, 2.6 version has Templar area covered with Amplify. And yeah, there are a ton of good nodes around, but we have only 123 points...)

So, I had 3 option there:
1. Templar area with Amplify = lowest damage, lowest HP, +2 to cyclone radius.
2. Ranger area with Forces of nature and Revenge of the hunted = highest dps, decent HP.
3. Shadow area = decent dps, highest HP, extra INT nodes to cover requirements easier.

With the goal for endgame, I've picked best life, plus damage is not that far from Ranger area.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but in the guide the 6L for cyclone is: Cyclone - Phys to lightning - Melee phys damage - Weapon elemental damage - Elemental focus - Concentrated effect/Increased area

So why did you say that we use Added Fire and Added Cold Damage as gems? Can you clear this up?
"
Yolomir420 wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Vygun wrote:
Thanks all for the replies, and the discussion is good :)

Yea, Vaal Pact is pretty nice, I must say, haha :D And I already had Cloaked in Savagery, and it makes sense to why that is needed.

The INT thing is if running Enfeeble, Ele weakness, the INT demand is high. and Brute force is a nice gem for that, but the trade off is STR. Again, I could still be a little behind to where i can make that work. Another question was Lightning pen support, not sure if it would even be applicable or better in the set up.

The AP, AW totem will probably take me some figuring out at least, to see what I am more comfortable at using, nor will it hurt to try both anyways, figure out what each has to offer and can do :)

Ele reflect still hurts, survivable but just personally uncomfortable, i start those maps slow to see how I feel, if it just makes me comfortable i just swap out some things to reduce Ele damage out, although it is slower, it is much safer (or comfortable i should say).

Another question is, and i know it was mentioned. Was if stopping at Vaal pact (not going up to trickery) and hitting retribution a good trade, and also the path. Seems there are a few routes with options. In the area is Catalyse, Elementalist, Amplify (East of devotion then north), and below retribution (east of Elementalist) is Discipline and Training. Also, blunt instrument (south yet) is there.....just so many nodes to figure out =\ Just looking at them all.....ahhhh! lol.

Thanks for all the posts. I am having a lot of fun and I think I am learning quite a bit too, lol. It seems the options and thinking is endless o.o

Yup, 2.6 version had Lightning pen in the Cyclone set up. It was good at that point, but now we're going 100% phys to Lightning, added Fire and added Cold, which will benefit a lot from Elemental focus gem. Also, the mana multiplier for Lightning pen is 140% and 130% for Elemental focus, which is great)

Do not run Ele reflect maps, they are cancerous as hell xD

Speaking of the tree, 2.6 version has Templar area covered with Amplify. And yeah, there are a ton of good nodes around, but we have only 123 points...)

So, I had 3 option there:
1. Templar area with Amplify = lowest damage, lowest HP, +2 to cyclone radius.
2. Ranger area with Forces of nature and Revenge of the hunted = highest dps, decent HP.
3. Shadow area = decent dps, highest HP, extra INT nodes to cover requirements easier.

With the goal for endgame, I've picked best life, plus damage is not that far from Ranger area.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but in the guide the 6L for cyclone is: Cyclone - Phys to lightning - Melee phys damage - Weapon elemental damage - Elemental focus - Concentrated effect/Increased area

So why did you say that we use Added Fire and Added Cold Damage as gems? Can you clear this up?

We don't use Added fire/cold gems. Herald of Ash and Hatred are giving us a lot of fire and cold damage based on phys damage. I'm talking about them.
NANI
What amulet would you suggest since there's no daressos for sale atm in harbinger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info