| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
Vygun wrote:
Thanks all for the replies, and the discussion is good :)

Yea, Vaal Pact is pretty nice, I must say, haha :D And I already had Cloaked in Savagery, and it makes sense to why that is needed.

The INT thing is if running Enfeeble, Ele weakness, the INT demand is high. and Brute force is a nice gem for that, but the trade off is STR. Again, I could still be a little behind to where i can make that work. Another question was Lightning pen support, not sure if it would even be applicable or better in the set up.

The AP, AW totem will probably take me some figuring out at least, to see what I am more comfortable at using, nor will it hurt to try both anyways, figure out what each has to offer and can do :)

Ele reflect still hurts, survivable but just personally uncomfortable, i start those maps slow to see how I feel, if it just makes me comfortable i just swap out some things to reduce Ele damage out, although it is slower, it is much safer (or comfortable i should say).

Another question is, and i know it was mentioned. Was if stopping at Vaal pact (not going up to trickery) and hitting retribution a good trade, and also the path. Seems there are a few routes with options. In the area is Catalyse, Elementalist, Amplify (East of devotion then north), and below retribution (east of Elementalist) is Discipline and Training. Also, blunt instrument (south yet) is there.....just so many nodes to figure out =\ Just looking at them all.....ahhhh! lol.

Thanks for all the posts. I am having a lot of fun and I think I am learning quite a bit too, lol. It seems the options and thinking is endless o.o

Yup, 2.6 version had Lightning pen in the Cyclone set up. It was good at that point, but now we're going 100% phys to Lightning, added Fire and added Cold, which will benefit a lot from Elemental focus gem. Also, the mana multiplier for Lightning pen is 140% and 130% for Elemental focus, which is great)

Do not run Ele reflect maps, they are cancerous as hell xD

Speaking of the tree, 2.6 version has Templar area covered with Amplify. And yeah, there are a ton of good nodes around, but we have only 123 points...)

So, I had 3 option there:
1. Templar area with Amplify = lowest damage, lowest HP, +2 to cyclone radius.
2. Ranger area with Forces of nature and Revenge of the hunted = highest dps, decent HP.
3. Shadow area = decent dps, highest HP, extra INT nodes to cover requirements easier.

With the goal for endgame, I've picked best life, plus damage is not that far from Ranger area.
NANI
Hi, short question. Perhaps that was already asked, why you have Bladefall in the CwDT setup? I do not understand that.
"
Beelzebob wrote:
Hi, short question. Perhaps that was already asked, why you have Bladefall in the CwDT setup? I do not understand that.

Yeah, already asked)

"Sure, as we are VP and don't have regen, the only sustain for us is leeching. But when you encounter ranged monsters they can easily kill you if you're slow. With CWDT, cloaked in savagery, and Bladefall we easily sustain ourselves against such threats, also helps against bosses and reflect as extra life leech."

for instance, you are standing with no monsters nearby, ranged monsters are hitting you proccing Cloaked in savagery and CWDT, Bladefall will hit them healing you for 100% of damage dealt. You are alive :)
NANI
ahhhh Thanks! thats sounds logical :P
Too bad we can not blasphemy + WM in the setup with Hatred and HoA, I like this as aura
Hi there, I just started leveling my marauder, so wich nodes should I take first? I went straight to RT at the start, now VP or should I pick those melee and life nodes first?
"
romulopina wrote:
Hi there, I just started leveling my marauder, so wich nodes should I take first? I went straight to RT at the start, now VP or should I pick those melee and life nodes first?

Hello, the way I'm doing it:
Go for RT, then straight to the duelist area, grab some life and damage around, then go to the shadow area. Grab VP once have cloaked in savagery. Then the rest. Jewel slots probably the last, cuz you won't get good ones in the beginning
NANI
"
Beelzebob wrote:
ahhhh Thanks! thats sounds logical :P
Too bad we can not blasphemy + WM in the setup with Hatred and HoA, I like this as aura

Not for the end game, but I'm using warlord mark + blasphemy and HoA until first lab is down for mana leech (or until I feel comfy with damage/leech)
NANI
how do you handle reflect? just cloaked in savagery + vaal pact? or is there more to it?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
how do you handle reflect? just cloaked in savagery + vaal pact? or is there more to it?

Yeah, those two pretty much enough. (at least for reflect mobs) Also, you can grab Yugul power which is 25% less reflected damage taken.
NANI
Hello there, this build looks really nice but I dislike the traveling in the tree. I made this tree and I would like feedback to know if it's any good.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/HwrVtM97

I also changed the tree because I'm mainly going to farm uber lab and I can't bother with VP. If I feel that I need more leach I can drop some damage nodes for Lust for Carnage.

Thanks and great build :)
Last edited by MoonMeAndHer on Aug 11, 2017, 2:28:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info