Donald Trump and US politics

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Not an Obama fan but saying his only quality worth mentioning is being black isn't true and you know it. He's like Bill Clinton, a highly polished communicator. I'm not qualified to say if it's "glib and superficial charm" or the real deal, but they both have it in spades.

I know nothing of the sort.

For all his flaws, Bill Clinton was head and shoulders above Obama. With Obama, it was always "I, I, I; me, me, me." Obama simply possessed a good working knowledge of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. He knew what buttons to push, how to couch his narratives, and what kind of meat to throw to his base. You didn't see foreign leaders tripping over themselves to curry his favor; rather, he was always sucking up to them, giving away the farm like a kid with money from mom's purse, to buy popularity. Obama didn't persuade anyone of anything; he pushed Obamacare through by brute force, and most of the rest of his agenda by Executive Order.

Persuader my fuzzy butt! =>[.]<=

Trump already signed more executive orders than Obama tho...and the ones he does sign he doesnt even read because he is illiterate and he takes orders from Bannon who is the actual president.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Trump already signed more executive orders than Obama tho...and the ones he does sign he doesnt even read because he is illiterate and he takes orders from Bannon who is the actual president.

you know why in my humble opinion every single liberal lost all credibility?

when you started to call Trump a clown, a dumb and an illiterate.

I mean, I can understand you disagree with his mindset, his ideas or his ways of making politics... that I can understand completely. But remember one thing, he's a self made multi-billionaire that has built is how friggin empire around the Globe.

There is just a handful of people who have achieved that much in their life, he is one of a kind. So if you really think he's illiterate, then I think you are the one who is miss informed and uneducated.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 7, 2017, 7:41:02 PM
92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Wonder how these statistics compare with Leftists across the rest of Germany, hmmm? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump already signed more executive orders than Obama tho...
Trump 8, Obama 276.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

you know why in my humble opinion every single liberal lost all credibility?

when you started to call Trump a clown, a dumb and an illiterate.

I mean, I can understand you disagree with his mindset, his ideas or his ways of making politics... that I can understand completely. But remember one thing, he's a self made multi-billionaire that has built is how friggin empire around the Globe.

There is just a handful of people who have achieved that much in their life, he is one of a kind. So if you really think he's illiterate, then I think you are the one who is miss informed and uneducated.

He was born a millionaire, he went bankrupt several times, he got rich by screwing others...and he actually is illiterate, watch some vids for proof. He cant fucking read a single sentence. he gets his briefings from FOX news. I get it, this thread isnt for smart people, its for Trump supporters who think he can do no wrong.
Meanwhile, from an alternate reality:

Top Democrats [Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, Chuck Schumer] All Agree with Trump's Immigration Plan and Building The Wall to Stop Illegals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQJlmFqUA8w

Or they did until it became politically expedient to ignore and obfuscate their policy positions on immigration. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Wonder how these statistics compare with Leftists across the rest of Germany, hmmm? =^[.]^=

Well ofc. Everyone votes their pocketbook by in large.

Takers are on the left
Makers are on the right

Makes sense takers still live at home or are wards of state (probably the other 8% who arnt living at home)
Git R Dun!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump already signed more executive orders than Obama tho...
Trump 8, Obama 276.

opps not to mention - How can you be illiterate and graduate from top business school in the country? I like to see SA's CV to see if qualified to judge that.

Anyway - Even if he is illiterate thats not disqualifying for office. This is all you need.

"
a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 7, 2017, 9:19:20 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

He was born a millionaire, he went bankrupt several times, he got rich by screwing others...and he actually is illiterate, watch some vids for proof. He cant fucking read a single sentence. he gets his briefings from FOX news. I get it, this thread isnt for smart people, its for Trump supporters who think he can do no wrong.

Whenever someone brings up his 4 "bankrupcies" I know the person knows nothing about business and has probably never done any business.

Btw that "I'm so much better and smarter" attitude was the reason why Hillary didn't work hard enough, refused to campaign in key states and lost the election. Keep it up and you keep losing.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Btw that "I'm so much better and smarter" attitude was the reason why Hillary didn't work hard enough, refused to campaign in key states and lost the election. Keep it up and you keep losing.
Sarah is German IIRC.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info