Donald Trump and US politics

"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

They will manufacture proof if they have to. Or one of our 5 eyes allies will. The PTB are just prepping public with non stop stories and innuendo that trump colluded with russia to win election right now so when smoking gun drops we wont have too much civil disturbances after impeachment because its expected.
I see that you are already preparing to declare any proved link between Trump and Russia as fake news.

I am curious why you have such blind acceptance of Trump's infallibility. Ignoring the media, Trump's own public actions and those of his team are beyond belief. Help me out here. What is it that you find so appealing? Thanks.

Clearly, you are not familiar with Aim_Deep's posting history. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Man I hate MSM. They fucked everything up.

They keep crying every time Trump takes an extra cupcake in the white house cafeteria so now nobody takes anything seriously.

In the rush to be "first", they no longer check if a story is accurate. It's so fucking annoying. I want to punch CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, EVERYONE...right in their big, ugly noses.

I have to read foreign news sources to get a "decent" picture of my own country. Fucking sensationalist shitball headlines to sell subscriptions... EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY... EVERYWHERE!!

SJKLDFJLS:JFSFHj!!!?jh

It's so frustrating. Fuck Reagan for the removal of the Fairness Doctrine. Media can't be left to it's own devices anymore. I can't tell who's telling the truth anymore.

Is Trump a shitball? WE'LL NEVER FUCKING KNOW...because these idiot news organizations are so wrapped up in bringing down the beast that they will lie, cheat, and kill to get the narrative they want to tell. Is it the truth? Maybe 10% of it...maybe 90% of it... who knows? who cares?

I miss being 16 years old where politics were my parents' problem. FUCK.

"
Raycheetah wrote:

Only what I've seen here recently. He seems young, a bit brash, and unlikely to respond to my question.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
It is possible to defend someone and not like them very much.

It is possible to interpret someone's words in the best possible light instead of presuming malice.

---

re:Russia/Trump, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is still no smoking gun that links Trump. There probably won't be, there definitely could be, but why not just wait until the special prosecutor is done and find out what the official finding is?

Anything more is reaching. The media overreaches because they are incentivized to lie; instead of punishment, they receive increased cash flow (in the short-term, at least).

I'm not sure why ordinary people overreach other than a mix of personal partisanship/team sports or a sense of boredom and wanting something "huge" and "dramatic" to happen in their lifetime. I'm completely open to other explanations.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I see that you are already preparing to declare any proved link between Trump and Russia as fake news.

I am curious why you have such blind acceptance of Trump's infallibility. Ignoring the media, Trump's own public actions and those of his team are beyond belief. Help me out here. What is it that you find so appealing? Thanks.

Trump is too stupid not to get caught red handed even before election that's why. Look he's way outside mainstream and deep state which is a collection of individuals/corps working towards same end , big government, perpetual war, revolving door patronage and they want rid of him because he threatens that. esp by working with our main rival. You eliminate thousands of jobs and trillions of dollars if we buddy up with russia and solve problems. Cant have that so even talking with Russia seems to be an issue for TPTB.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2017, 5:51:18 PM
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Only what I've seen here recently. He seems young, a bit brash, and unlikely to respond to my question.

Age is just a number. I've been around. I've been in business since 13. I've fired 45 year olds that act like kids like showing up late habitually. Don't let age fool you. It obviously hasnt or you'd love granddaddy trump
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2017, 5:55:39 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Trump is too stupid not to get caught red handed even before election that's why. Look he's way outside mainstream and deep state which is a collection of individuals/corps working towards same end , big government, perpetual war, revolving door patronage and they want rid of him because he threatens that. esp by working with our main rival. You eliminate thousands of jobs and trillions of dollars if we buddy up with russia and solve problems. Cant have that so even talking with Russia seems to be an issue for TPTB.
Thanks. Most of those points are debatable as is Trump's competence. My fear on Russia is that his ties there are only about his business empire and getting out of financial trouble with Russian money. Time will tell on that though.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Age is just a number. I've been around. I've been in business since 13. I've fired 45 year olds that act like kids like showing up late habitually. Don't let age fool you. It obviously hasnt or you'd love granddaddy trump
Actually, age is not just a number. Brain science tells us differently. Our brains aren't fully developed until about 25 (for men, a bit earlier for women). the last areas to develop are those related to planning, judgment and impulse control.

Having the power to fire 45 year olds is merely a function of a company structure and one's position in that hierarchy. The value of age is that in thoughtful people it adds meaningful perspective. I would suspect that your business decisions at 14 were different from those you make now. Age doesn't guarantee maturity, but it does allow it to happen. Trump is an example of its failure to materialize.
US Mountain Time Zone
Looks like Comey will be a big nothing burger.
"Comey won't implicate Trump in obstruction of justice probe."

https://twitter.com/i/moments/872201147314049024

Keep trying libs something will stick.

Git R Dun!
hey I'm back

and I'm gonna share this:

CNN caught staging a reportage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RelW5M-c
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 6, 2017, 9:56:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type