Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
George Soros fund liberal organizations, like Republicans can fund their own organizations. Most of the people that protest were motivated by political and ideological beliefs.

Going after George Soros for what? Political lobbying is like your national sport.

you forgot to mention that, during an interview many years ago George Soros said the best time of his life was collaborating with the Nazis.

Just like the Bush family then. How would he fund riots against Trump/bannon nazi regime 2.0 then? You guys in here make no sense. Nice that so many come out as Trump supporters tho. Good to know who to avoid in times of crisis.
Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

Arrests made at demonstration in Connecticut after 'critically ill' patient prevented from passing

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance/

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
you forgot to mention that, during an interview many years ago George Soros said the best time of his life was collaborating with the Nazis.
Just like the Bush family then. How would he fund riots against Trump/bannon nazi regime 2.0 then? You guys in here make no sense.
Bannon isn't a Nazi. He hired Jews (both gay and straight) to major positions in his organization. He and Breitbart are ridiculously pro-Israel, especially relative to Obama, who recently withheld veto from a particularly anti-Israel UN decision.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2017, 9:20:40 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

How would he fund riots against Trump/bannon nazi regime 2.0 then? You guys in here make no sense.

ROFL!!!

Trump the most pro Israel, want to move the US embassy from Tel aviv to Jerusalem Proving de facto Jerusalem belong to Isreal.

You still think a "nazi" would do that? fucking lol
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
He's not a very good Nazi then. Let his daughter marry a jew loves israel. He hasnt even put people in concentration camps which he's allowed to thanks to Obamas NDAA section 1021-1022's which allow indefinite military detention of civilians, including U.S. citizens, without habeas corpus or due process! Very disappointing Nazi Trump is. Only Nazis I see are on left bashing people they don't agree with like some brown shirts.

But keep it up please. Trump Guaranteed 8 years and Pence 8 more after that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 5, 2017, 10:05:50 PM
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
George Soros fund liberal organizations, like Republicans can fund their own organizations. Most of the people that protest were motivated by political and ideological beliefs.
The vast majority of people in the Berkeley protest were people intent on expressing their right to free speech and assembly in a peaceful manner. But about 100 were a paramilitary force intent on violence and destruction, dressed like fucking ninja, well-organized and well-equipped. That's the Soros Technique: majority volunteers with no agenda, small minority paid professionals whose job is to turn a peaceful protest into a riot and convert a few of the otherwise peaceful into street thugs. (Actually, it was Soros Technique on steroids; usually, there's a far smaller number of pros.)

I'm not loony enough to say everyone protesting the Milo was a terrorist. I'm not even imprudent enough to say most were. But the protest WAS infiltrated by criminal elements for which only one label is appropriate: terrorists. Terrorists attacked Berkely to achieve the political end of threatening those who would come and hear a gay conservative speak his mind.

I don't think we know who funded them. But we know Antifa claims responsibility. That should be enough to start investigating and make some arrests.

Protests aren't always peaceful, they can be violence. You claim George Soros as responsible but you have no evidence. Pointing to something that a small subset of group has done to make them look bad, it is political propaganda. You have one foot in the rabbit hole.
"
deathflower wrote:
You claim George Soros as responsible but you have no evidence. Pointing to something that a small subset of group has done to make them look bad, it is political propaganda. You have one foot in the rabbit hole.
To be clear: evidence links Soros dollars to violence at Trump rallies during the campaign, and to protests-turned-riots shortly after the election. In those events the organizations he funded used what I called "the Soros Technique" in an earlier post. I haven't seen any evidence connecting Soros to Berkeley, merely a similar modus operandi (on steroids). It's very possible that Soros isn't connected at all, and that an entirely different group merely lifted the MO.

Edit: Before RayCheetah or someone posts it, the claim that Soros funds Refuse Fascism, an activist group present at the Berkeley riot, is barely true. A group called Alliance for Global Justice funds Refuse Fascism. Of the $2.2M Alliance for Global Justice got in 2016 donations, $50K is from a Soros organization, which is just about on par with Lush Cosmetics (donated $43,950). And although Refuse Fascism defends the riot on its website, it's unclear whether they planned and executed paramilitary operations or merely held signs and cheered the violence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2017, 12:51:43 AM
America really delivers good entertainment. That game reminded me of election night quite a bit lol.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 5, 2017, 11:31:39 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Just like the Bush family then. How would he fund riots against Trump/bannon nazi regime 2.0 then? You guys in here make no sense. Nice that so many come out as Trump supporters tho. Good to know who to avoid in times of crisis.

Most preppers are right-wing people. They're planning for a collapse of government and services, which is generally founded in a lack of confidence in government. Which is a popular view among right-wing people. Those are the sorts of people who are going to be the most useful in times of crisis. Staying away from the ones who got food, when you have none sounds like a brilliant survival strategy.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 6, 2017, 12:18:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info