Donald Trump and US politics

Trump needs to use the Justice Department to go after Soros. As soon as Jeff Sessions gets approved, this could be a possibility. Most of those piece of shit rioters are being paid by organizations funded entirely by Soros. And I'm pretty sure that's a crime.

The president shouldn't 'use' any department - they should have the independent authority and integrity to do their damn jobs in the first place. Clintongrandjurywhere?
"
innervation wrote:
Clintongrandjurywhere?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
As soon as Jeff Sessions gets approved, this could be a possibility.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
morbo wrote:
Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm puzzled as to why the riot police is not destroying these antifa terrorist & "black block" thugs? They perfectly fit the definition: political intimidation by using violence. This is not protesting, it is willful destruction of property and causing harm.

I thought US was known for "police brutality", wtf... :(

Why? This is great for Trump and Republicans. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

I told you guys in original thread Trump was guaranteed to win because of BLM inciting shootings and other leftist fascism (or do i repeat myself). Normals like stability and peace.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 5, 2017, 6:00:15 PM
ohhh have you heard guy, Buzzfeed is being sued by a Russian tech company over the publication of their fake news and defamation.

this is neat
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Trump needs to use the Justice Department to go after Soros. As soon as Jeff Sessions gets approved, this could be a possibility. Most of those piece of shit rioters are being paid by organizations funded entirely by Soros. And I'm pretty sure that's a crime.

Nice lies. What else is new in troll land?
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Nice lies. What else is new in troll land?
Even I don't believe the "entirely" part. Drop that word, replace "most" with "many," and then I'd agree with it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2017, 6:30:34 PM
George Soros fund liberal organizations, like Republicans can fund their own organizations. Most of the people that protest were motivated by political and ideological beliefs.

Going after George Soros for what? Political lobbying is like your national sport.
"
deathflower wrote:
George Soros fund liberal organizations, like Republicans can fund their own organizations. Most of the people that protest were motivated by political and ideological beliefs.
The vast majority of people in the Berkeley protest were people intent on expressing their right to free speech and assembly in a peaceful manner. But about 100 were a paramilitary force intent on violence and destruction, dressed like fucking ninja, well-organized and well-equipped. That's the Soros Technique: majority volunteers with no agenda, small minority paid professionals whose job is to turn a peaceful protest into a riot and convert a few of the otherwise peaceful into street thugs. (Actually, it was Soros Technique on steroids; usually, there's a far smaller number of pros.)

I'm not loony enough to say everyone protesting the Milo was a terrorist. I'm not even imprudent enough to say most were. But the protest WAS infiltrated by criminal elements for which only one label is appropriate: terrorists. Terrorists attacked Berkely to achieve the political end of threatening those who would come and hear a gay conservative speak his mind.

I don't think we know who funded them. But we know Antifa claims responsibility. That should be enough to start investigating and make some arrests.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2017, 8:38:01 PM
"
deathflower wrote:

Going after George Soros for what? Political lobbying is like your national sport.

you forgot to mention that, during an interview many years ago George Soros said the best time of his life was collaborating with the Nazis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info