Donald Trump and US politics

Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm puzzled as to why the riot police is not destroying these antifa terrorist & "black block" thugs? They perfectly fit the definition: political intimidation by using violence. This is not protesting, it is willful destruction of property and causing harm.

I thought US was known for "police brutality", wtf... :(
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm puzzled as to why the riot police is not destroying these antifa terrorist & "black block" thugs? They perfectly fit the definition: political intimidation by using violence. This is not protesting, it is willful destruction of property and causing harm.

Actually I saw a video on youtube last week that could cure cancer, was a bunch of rioters anarchist blocking the road, they spit in the police face and call them pigs.

And then Karma hit, they blocked the way to a man who was not patient. 6'6 tall, a fucking monster. He punched his way into the protesters knocking off many of them.

And then the protesters went crying to the police, who "were sorry they didn't saw anything happening"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:

Actually I saw a video on youtube last week that could cure cancer, was a bunch of rioters anarchist blocking the road, they spit in the police face and call them pigs.

And then Karma hit, they blocked the way to a man who was not patient. 6'6 tall, a fucking monster. He punched his way into the protesters knocking off many of them.

And then the protesters went crying to the police, who "were sorry they didn't saw anything happening"

link pls

I want some anti-cancer too :3
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not good enough. The police should send half of them to the hospital with broken bones, its the only way they will learn to behave like normal people in a civilized society. Protesting = ok, marauding through the streets = not ok.

And if the police won't safguard public & private property, then the citizens will have to organize themselves. But that is not what you'd ideally want in a "lawful" society.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not good enough. The police should send half of them to the hospital with broken bones, its the only way they will learn to behave like normal people in a civilized society. Protesting = ok, marauding through the streets = not ok.

And if the police won't safguard public & private property, then the citizens will have to organize themselves. But that is not what you'd ideally want in a "lawful" society.

The new asshole authoritarian left has devised a clever catch-22 in this case though.

(1) Call Trump and all Republicans fascists and Hitler for 14 months.
(2) Regularly break the law and destroy public/private property while savagely beating people.
(3) When the police do something about it, have a corrupt and complicit media scream from every outlet: "OMG FASCIST POLICE TARGETING ANTI TRUMP PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATORS".
"
innervation wrote:
The new asshole authoritarian left has devised a clever catch-22 in this case though.

(1) Call Trump and all Republicans fascists and Hitler for 14 months.
(2) Regularly break the law and destroy public/private property while savagely beating people.
(3) When the police do something about it, have a corrupt and complicit media scream from every outlet: "OMG FASCIST POLICE TARGETING ANTI TRUMP PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATORS".

Yes, they will surely try that, but more and more people are waking up. The leftist media has less and less listeners, people aren't stupid and see which side the violent masked thugs belong to.

Or Trump could simply declare them a terrorist organisation. That would be epic. It isn't even far fetched, since they do use violence for political reasons, against private citizens too.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I like how there's so many people on this forum that aren't completely ignorant. My facebook is a minefield of SJWs
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
I like how there's so many people on this forum that aren't completely ignorant. My facebook is a minefield of SJWs
Only makes sense. Those who seek out alternative entertainment wouldn't be shy about seeking out alternative narratives.

By the way, Conway, that's the right word. Narratives.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2017, 1:18:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50F5IUG3tAE

if anyone doubt Trump and is scared of the result, just look at this.... this is what you get when you have the liberals in power. We are stuck with that man for 4 years, and he's cancelling all of his electoral promises, one after the other. He's giving our country to illegal immigrants and muslims.

Actually there is a study that if we continue his immigration policies until 2030, Muslims will become a majority in Canada. And since there is so many SJW and liberals progressive in Canada, I can assure you that dumbo will be re-elected multiple times.

So, I guess I'll just have to convert to Islam and stone women.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 5, 2017, 2:23:16 PM
"
My facebook is a minefield of SJWs

I know! Its crazy.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info