Donald Trump and US politics

In other news the witches of the world seem to be united in their hatred for Trump.

I don't know if people should laugh or cry about this. IQ's are going downhill faster than a turbo meatball.
Censored.
"
soneka101 wrote:

Learning new words on the job, good for him :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

Learning new words on the job, good for him :D

He should have built the leonardo's workshop... it give to every units free and automatic upgrades.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile, back in the 17th Century:

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/
"
Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.
Funny thing is, some of the people President Trump is trying to keep out of the country HATE (among other things) pagans. They hate gays and independent women, too, of course, but in sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and even parts of Asia, people are still killed for being witches.

As for the Wiccan Rede ("An (if) it harm none, do what you will"), the generally accepted sole rule by which "witches" practice their beliefs, this is apparently A-OK, in spite of the fact that it presumably interferes with an individual's free will. But then, some folks can rationalize any kind of oppression (real or imagined), so long as it's of those with whom they disagree. =^[.]^=
Styxhexenhammer, a prominent YouTube occultist and political commentator, contends that the majority of occultists are pro-Trump. He, like some others, view the Cult of Kek as practitioners of a digital ritualism in the form of pursuit of 4chan postnumber "dubs," essentially an online form of chaos magic. The dubs aligned with Trump in a big way, seemingly showing Kek's favor for the candidate. Given the apparent demonstration of power of the Cult of Kek, it is concluded that these Wiccans lack the power to oppose with their meager spells.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 24, 2017, 3:34:38 PM
gosh this is so great seeing the white house blocking CNN from press conference.
"
diablofdb wrote:
gosh this is so great seeing the white house blocking CNN from press conference.

I agree with blocking CNN because they are very fake news, but blocking almost the entire left-wing press could've been too much. Of course the salt on Twitter over this is very enjoyable so I won't complain.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I agree with blocking CNN because they are very fake news, but blocking almost the entire left-wing press could've been too much. Of course the salt on Twitter over this is very enjoyable so I won't complain.

I agree... It was a bit too much, I'm all in for Free press and Free speech. But most of these stopped being journalists long ago. CNN did post any real news in the past 10 years, they are the propagandic tool of the democrats.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

There is no tax on food unless luxury like a restaurant or fast food. Granted every state is different but I travel a lot and I'm a vegetarian so I must go to grocery store to find something edible and never seen sales tax on food.

It's not common, but some places do still tax food.

http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2016/08/16/decried-as-unfair-taxes-on-groceries-persist-in-some-states

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I agree... It was a bit too much, I'm all in for Free press and Free speech. But most of these stopped being journalists long ago. CNN did post any real news in the past 10 years, they are the propagandic tool of the democrats.

Say it ain't so! I weep for the lost humanity of those drawn in by Trump's false narrative of Fake News. Here's proof: an honest HuffPo journalist trying to help Trump out.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Say it ain't so! I weep for the lost humanity of those drawn in by Trump's false narrative of Fake News. Here's proof: an honest HuffPo journalist trying to help Trump out.

lol these people are a shame for the journalism industry.

I remember seeing a "reportage" from CNN during the election. The journalisnt asked kids from 6 to 8 years old about Trump. I don't know what they told to these kids but... they were all crying and scared and worried like the Doomday was getting closer. During the whole reportage there was this very sad and depressive music playing in the background. The whole thing ended up in a fadding off to a black and white images of wolves coming at your screen menacingly...

and they called it a reportage LOL this is just propaganda.

These guys have no journalistic integrity and no impartiality. They sold their soul long ago and they stopped being journalist.

but the people at hufftington post... OMG they are worse than CNN. They are just straight hateful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info