Donald Trump and US politics

"
deathflower wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Steal? So providing for lesser fortunate people is stealing now? What freedom does the right give you? They just rescinded protections for trans students and Trump wants to ditch the ACA so coal miners lose their insurance which they need for their lung disease they get.

No taking money by force is stealing aka taxes. The right is very generous. Way more than left. As usual hypocrites like all crooks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html.

Democrats are basically the deadbeat crook party. Sad democracy lets that standard grow.

Like i said 100x give me shaira law any day over western liberalism. Only 2% Zakat. But I'd prefer pure econmic libertarianism meaning no tax.

I am sure now that the right is in power. You can ask trump nicely if everybody can stop paying taxes.

Sadly right is pretty left. But hey its a step in right direction.
Git R Dun!
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Wait, so property, sales, excise, etc. taxes are not theft?

No all are voluntary. Back in the day if you didnt pay property tax fire dept wouldnt show up as they shouldnt.

Sales tax is optional? This is kind of news to me, as I have yet to meet a storeowner in the USA I could offer the actual listed price for an item. I'm afraid I don't quite get the distinction.

Only things sales taxed are luxury items not necessities (food)
Excise you dont need booze or cigarettes to live, again optional.
Property most states have exemption of a few hundred tho. Only higher end homes taxed. But yes property tax is theft in many cases sadly.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 24, 2017, 6:53:56 AM
If the right has is so figured out why are so many red states dirt poor? Why do they beg for some much federal aid? Kansas has had damn near the same tax plan that Trump wants for a couple years now and even tea party cons want to raise taxes. Why did massive income equality in this country start under Reagan?
"
SnowCrash wrote:
If the right has is so figured out why are so many red states dirt poor? Why do they beg for some much federal aid? Kansas has had damn near the same tax plan that Trump wants for a couple years now and even tea party cons want to raise taxes. Why did massive income equality in this country start under Reagan?

Why comifornia had 8 years of drought but still asked the US gov to help them repair their dam only recently?

They waste money on stupid shit that s why.

Red states are underdeveloped unlike Comifornia and their broken dam. Remember 2012?
http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/20/california-goes-bankrupt
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 24, 2017, 7:09:05 AM
Meanwhile, back in the 17th Century:

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/

"
Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

Funny thing is, some of the people President Trump is trying to keep out of the country HATE (among other things) pagans. They hate gays and independent women, too, of course, but in sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and even parts of Asia, people are still killed for being witches.

As for the Wiccan Rede ("An (if) it harm none, do what you will"), the generally accepted sole rule by which "witches" practice their beliefs, this is apparently A-OK, in spite of the fact that it presumably interferes with an individual's free will. But then, some folks can rationalize any kind of oppression (real or imagined), so long as it's of those with whom they disagree. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile, back in the 17th Century:

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/

"
Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

Funny thing is, some of the people President Trump is trying to keep out of the country HATE (among other things) pagans. They hate gays and independent women, too, of course, but in sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and even parts of Asia, people are still killed for being witches.

As for the Wiccan Rede ("An (if) it harm none, do what you will"), the generally accepted sole rule by which "witches" practice their beliefs, this is apparently A-OK, in spite of the fact that it presumably interferes with an individual's free will. But then, some folks can rationalize any kind of oppression (real or imagined), so long as it's of those with whom they disagree. =^[.]^=

Spirit of cooking
BTW lot of African countries practice maraboutism, Not all sub-saharian countries are Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExIxrYesYtc
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 24, 2017, 7:19:04 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

Why comifornia had 8 years of drought but still asked the US gov to help them repair their dam only recently?

They waste money on stupid shit that s why.

Red states are underdeveloped unlike Comifornia and their broken dam. Remember 2012?
http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/20/california-goes-bankrupt

They still contribute more then any red state in the country. Wow they asked for help for the dam while red states basically live off the taxes of states like California. I guess when red states biggest employer is wall mart you cant expect much from them.
"
Head_Less wrote:

GOP Town Hall Meetings Interrupted Across The Nation Due To Organized Liberal Protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZzUZygtn8

A lot of guessing going around without proof huh?

He said: "The money has to be coming from somewhere"

Well, people have their own money, buying tickets to attend those town halls can't be that expensive right? If he is referring to the signs, that should cost less than what some people spend at star-bucks right?

He said: "This is going around all across the country"

Internet... he himself said there are videos on facebook about it, it's not a surprise that it's happening across the country.

He said: "You can target who you will warn about it".

First, you want liberals to warn you about stuff? If it's your interests that are at risk you should look for it yourself, how naive and childish you sound when you want liberals to warn you when they will fight for their rights, dude, you crazy.

Second, target a group using data, hmm that remind me of voter suppression laws, wonder what he has to say about it.

Third, is that a crime somehow? Isn't that like complaining at school when the homework of your friend is better than yours, saying that it's unfair because he is better at googling than you?

He said: "These people are organized"

...So? If I am a voter that gather all my friends to go to a town hall with some signs and shit... is that wrong? "No, but Soros is organizing it!!" Proof?

He said: "These people are not at work" (when he was referring that money was coming from somewhere)

From the video I saw lots of woman and old people, I think they may have the time, and there is nothing wrong with it, they aren't breaking the law or anything.

What he is saying is also that they are mostly democrat, as far as I know there are some amount of republicans that don't want the repeal of the ACA, but even if we take that out, democrat or not they are still U.S. citizens right? they have the right to talk with the people that are governing them, so much of free speech don't you think?.

It was Mitt Romney that was criticized when people thought he would only govern with the interests of half america in mind after he made a stupid comment wasn't it? Is this situation different? Saying that is not ok to listen one side because they are not the side that put you in power seems divisive to me.
-

I think what is making people angry is that the people in town hall are being really loud, but so far there was no violence, there was no insults, and saying that you can't take a little screaming sounds very snowflaky to me. For real, it's not like trump supporters were very "gentlemanly" through the whole campaign either '~'.

"
SnowCrash wrote:

Wow they asked for help for the dam while red states basically live off the taxes of states like California.

After claiming they will secede.
And why waiting 8 years to repair a Dam? Illegals don t make good engineers?

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 24, 2017, 7:28:08 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

GOP Town Hall Meetings Interrupted Across The Nation Due To Organized Liberal Protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZzUZygtn8

A lot of guessing going around without proof huh?

He said: "The money has to be coming from somewhere"

Well, people have their own money, buying tickets to attend those town halls can't be that expensive right? If he is referring to the signs, that should cost less than what some people spend at star-bucks right?

He said: "This is going around all across the country"

Internet... he himself said there are videos on facebook about it, it's not a surprise that it's happening across the country.

He said: "You can target who you will warn about it".

First, you want liberals to warn you about stuff? If it's your interests that are at risk you should look for it yourself, how naive and childish you sound when you want liberals to warn you when they will fight for their rights, dude, you crazy.

Second, target a group using data, hmm that remind me of voter suppression laws, wonder what he has to say about it.

Third, is that a crime somehow? Isn't that like complaining at school when the homework of your friend is better than yours, saying that it's unfair because he is better at googling than you?

He said: "These people are organized"

...So? If I am a voter that gather all my friends to go to a town hall with some signs and shit... is that wrong? "No, but Soros is organizing it!!" Proof?

He said: "These people are not at work" (when he was referring that money was coming from somewhere)

From the video I saw lots of woman and old people, I think they may have the time, and there is nothing wrong with it, they aren't breaking the law or anything.

What he is saying is also that they are mostly democrat, as far as I know there are some amount of republicans that don't want the repeal of the ACA, but even if we take that out, democrat or not they are still U.S. citizens right? they have the right to talk with the people that are governing them, so much of free speech don't you think?.

It was Mitt Romney that was criticized when people thought he would only govern with the interests of half america in mind after he made a stupid comment wasn't it? Is this situation different? Saying that is not ok to listen one side because they are not the side that put you in power seems divisive to me.
-

I think what is making people angry is that the people in town hall are being really loud, but so far there was no violence, there was no insults, and saying that you can't take a little screaming sounds very snowflaky to me. For real, it's not like trump supporters were very "gentlemanly" through the whole campaign either '~'.

I don t agree with you knowing for well how George Soros is known to pay lib mobs for events like those. But I appreciate you actually took time to watch the link and argument on it.

Poe Pvp experience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info