0.10.1e Patch Notes

Thank you. I just came home from an exam and wanted to play some PoE but it kept crashing that I thought my game is corrupt or something. Glad it got fixed quick. :)
By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
thx for the fix, i imagine poe was the reason for my bluescreen today? :o
IGN: Freesair
Oh so those crashes weren't me pushing my vram to the max on my xp machine ;p Seriously though, hero Chris and team working through the night to get this patched - most other devs would just say "meh, only affects n% of the playerbase, we'll do it tomorrow..."
Doesnt download. "Error : Could not resolve host name while downloading etc..."

EDIT -

Next attempt warranted an "unable to connect to patching server".

EDIT -

Might be me actually, gonna run a few quick tests.

Final Edit -

Yup. My bad. Works as intended.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Feb 22, 2013, 2:42:02 PM
Hey Chris,

Keep up the great work. People who criticize a developer of a free to play open beta game need to be slapped. You guys are quick to respond. Quick to react and really on top of things. Keep it up.
"
mbott wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

We have been working on this fix for the last 12+ hours. It's 8am and I haven't slept. We're trying very hard to get both the Windows XP issue and the inability to award race prizes resolved with this emergency patch.

Yeah i know that, and youre doing a hell of a job - just sayin.. rly looked forward to the first race, had popcorn, cola and everything rdy.. and then the game crashes at lvl3 and i cant login again..

Sadface @ me :)

liter of cola? do we have liter of cola?
Resolved
Last edited by Xym on Feb 22, 2013, 2:49:29 PM
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

Don't be a Dick, dude.

It's your own fault anyway for still being on WinXP - GGG should not have to waste time ensuring their product is compatible with antiquated operating systems.

IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."
Fantastic work from Chris and the other developers. As a developer myself, I really admire the dedication you all show. This is one of the things that sets this game far apart from others like it.

Keep up the excellent work! Looking forward to playing more tonight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info