0.10.1e Patch Notes

I thought it was a fair comment. It was working before and a rushed patch broke it. But security vulnerability is an extraneous circumstance so I think we're all glad they did what needed to be done and put in the extra effort to tidy up the aftermath.
fix the crash with windows 7 too, i can't play, if every time i take waypoint or tp, the game crashed , on 4 time's, 3 time's crashed, fix this not only windows xp login
Thanks for the quick fix. First time a patch has caused issues for me; thankfully didnt cost me the race (rng took care of that).

"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

Im on XP and i raced just fine. There was a temporary fix available that took minimal forum searching to find, minimal effort to apply and worked perfectly.

Theres also a time to bust the devs chops for making silly, avoidable errors, or taking way to long to fix something obvious, and this definitely wasnt one of those times.
IGN: KoTao
^what he said.

"
twiztedterry wrote:
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

Don't be a Dick, dude.

It's your own fault anyway for still being on WinXP - GGG should not have to waste time ensuring their product is compatible with antiquated operating systems.

Windows xp is the bomb.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 22, 2013, 7:23:54 PM
Stop using an insecure, slow, waste of time operating system.
GJ!
THX GGG!
To the idiots bashing Windows XP - guess what, it's still supported by Microsoft until 2014. It not a slow OS either, and it's only insecure if you don't know how to set it up correctly.

Yes it has a few problems. All OS's have 'em, but you're acting as if XP is dead, and it's not.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
mbott wrote:

Your own fault.. xp shouldnt even be supported anyhow.
"
zerofault wrote:

Your own fault.. xp shouldnt even be supported anyhow.
This is probably going to be the most painful comment I've read all day.
every days life as a publisher...

made a mistake (common known as bug) and need time to fix it

- receive flame for "not be fast enough"

made a mistake and be (very) fast to fix it

- receive flame for "made a mistake in the first place"

no matter how u do it, it's always wrong... -.-"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info