0.10.1e Patch Notes

"
Zedda wrote:
To the idiots bashing Windows XP - guess what, it's still supported by Microsoft until 2014. It not a slow OS either, and it's only insecure if you don't know how to set it up correctly.

Yes it has a few problems. All OS's have 'em, but you're acting as if XP is dead, and it's not.
LMAO @ U & xp!!! And actually it hasn't had main support from Microsoft since April 2009! And they for some stupid reason pushed back the kill date to April 2014 it was supposed to be Dec 31, 2012. You're just a loser for still using it, get your paper game up, bitch.
don't be a moron. As said, its still supported by Microsoft, yes, Officially, up till april 2014. know what you are talking about before you nonsensically go hate bashing.

Also while 10% is a ton less than windows 7s dominating 70% total, 10% is still a pretty significant number.

http://www.neowin.net/news/windows-8-close-behind-windows-xp-in-latest-steam-hardware-survey

I say its awesome of them to still support it at all, they could just as easily say FU to those 10%. So rock on guys
"
Chris wrote:
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

We have been working on this fix for the last 12+ hours. It's 8am and I haven't slept. We're trying very hard to get both the Windows XP issue and the inability to award race prizes resolved with this emergency patch.

Damn man, I know what it's like working 75-hour weeks. Brutal. Thanks for your patience!
I think the bugs and occasional lagspikes are an extra factor to make races exciting.
And are probably ideal information to debug some of the problems.
Altough it'd suck to die in the last 30 minutes :p
I like the events until now.
After the last 2-3 patches(dont know which one) the game starts consume about 2-2.5 gb of ram (win7 x64 ult, 4 gb ddr3, only PoE is running) and I feel some lags after teleporting (like TheEnforcer wrote early)...
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
"
MeTaL_HAK wrote:
After the last 2-3 patches(dont know which one) the game starts consume about 2-2.5 gb of ram (win7 x64 ult, 4 gb ddr3, only PoE is running) and I feel some lags after teleporting (like TheEnforcer wrote early)...

Same for me. But I havent encountered the lag.
"
Gregarious420 wrote:
LMAO @ U & xp!!! And actually it hasn't had main support from Microsoft since April 2009! And they for some stupid reason pushed back the kill date to April 2014 it was supposed to be Dec 31, 2012. You're just a loser for still using it, get your paper game up, bitch.

If you wanted to come off as an over-eager, uninformed 10-year old, you didn't need to try any harder than that.

In order to upgrade from XP, I have to either backup everything, format, and start from scratch, or I could buy a new hard drive. Considering that my current hard drive is atrociously slow, I have opted for the latter.

However XP is still a decent OS, despite its age. If it wasn't, I'd have upgraded years ago.

The problem I have with it in this case, is not so much that it's XP, than that it's a 32-bit OS. I'm getting rather close to the 3.xx GB limitation now, and it's an indication that I need to go 64-bit.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
TY!
trey103

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info