0.10.1e Patch Notes

"
Aepoch wrote:
Stop using an insecure, slow, waste of time operating system.

Unfortunately PoE is only officially supported on M$ operating systems, so there's really no choice :(
Thanks for all the hard work GGG. Beware of burnout!

"
crl775m wrote:
"
Aepoch wrote:
Stop using an insecure, slow, waste of time operating system.

Unfortunately PoE is only officially supported on M$ operating systems, so there's really no choice :(

Lol! Very good.
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

Great job earning the title of biggest asshole in the thread.
um, great fixes, any way you can add a "resume download" button to the installer? maybe next patch? seems so simple, at least an icon on the desktop to resume download.
Pulling an all-nighter for an windows XP patch?

Ur crazy!

Tell those slackers to upgrade! :p

p.s: You do know that even Microsoft isn't providing support anymore...
Last edited by pimmoz on Feb 24, 2013, 7:59:12 AM
"
pimmoz wrote:
Pulling an all-nighter for an windows XP patch?

Ur crazy!

Tell those slackers to upgrade! :p

p.s: You do know that even Microsoft isn't providing support anymore...

Personally I like Win XP. It's still one of the best OS from Microsoft. And I'm not the only one. There are still MILLIONS of people using XP.

With that said, I'm now having a MAJOR issue. The game has become so unstable that it is not playable. I'd send a screenshot but I can't stay logged in long enough to even do that. Anyone else having major XP issues?

It's genuinely an XP related issue as my wife's computer with Win 7 runs just fine. No issues. It's only the XP based machine. Basically after just a few minutes of play, the game crashes, the window completely closes and then I get a Windows XP error message.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

This patchs security featuer is a harrasment for people with multi location use.

I am getting very pissed that i have to unlock my account 4 times a day just because i am using my Phone and my home internet connection with my laptop and desktop computer.

Fix this stupid and harrasing security feature and add something less annoying and more thought out
"
This patchs security featuer is a harrasment for people with multi location use.

I am getting very pissed that i have to unlock my account 4 times a day just because i am using my Phone and my home internet connection with my laptop and desktop computer.

Fix this stupid and harrasing security feature and add something less annoying and more thought out

At least you aren't getting hacked.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Zedda wrote:
To the idiots bashing Windows XP - guess what, it's still supported by Microsoft until 2014. It not a slow OS either, and it's only insecure if you don't know how to set it up correctly.

Yes it has a few problems. All OS's have 'em, but you're acting as if XP is dead, and it's not.

"The developer still offers support for my antiquated Operating System! That means my OS is just as good as the newest ones out there!"

You can still get Support for Adobe Flex 2.0, would you argue that because you can still get support for it, it's not an antiquated product?
IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."
Really... XP users? such things still exist??? WTF??? Get with the times, it's 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info