0.10.1e Patch Notes

"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

/facepalm
The scoreboard does not reset so I dont see problem..

Except for those who got a first hillock kill or fetid clear or something like that.
"
mbott wrote:
Awesome to release a patch who made it impossible for WinXP users to be in the first race of the game, highfive Chris..

What a stupid comment to make.

This is Beta still. Bugs do occur.

At least GGG gets on top of things pretty damn quickly, and doesn't have hours of downtime for patches to be rolled out.

Good to hear these have been fixed.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
To bad that Windows XP users couldn't play in the new league.

But I take my hat of for you my dear developers for fixing a fix for these problems in such a short time. You have my biggest admiration towards your dedication for this game.

You have created a game that keeps my interest and enthusiasm for this game going, level after level after level, map after after.

Thank you for your hard work!
"
Chris wrote:
"
mbott wrote:

We have been working on this fix for the last 12+ hours. It's 8am and I haven't slept. We're trying very hard to get both the Windows XP issue and the inability to award race prizes resolved with this emergency patch.

Yeah i know that, and youre doing a hell of a job - just sayin.. rly looked forward to the first race, had popcorn, cola and everything rdy.. and then the game crashes at lvl3 and i cant login again..

Sadface @ me :)
Thanks for all your hard work guys. It's nice to finally be recognised by the creators of the game, other than seen as a puppet.

Keep up the good work, I love the game and probably always will..
Thank you!
Game servers shutdown at the second I submitted this.
Thanks for all your hard work guys. It's nice to finally be recognised by the creators of the game, other than seen as a puppet.

Keep up the good work, I love the game and probably always will..
Thank you!
First race was great and now I'm still waiting for the rewards :)

Thanks for your hard work GGG !!

ENJOY !
"
mbott wrote:

Awesome to be such a dick to a guy who's literally busted his ass for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info