Game is boring.

Dude so many people left, it's like a ghost town I saw tumbleweeds blowing through Sarn the other day... fucking tumbleweeds yo
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Trensharo wrote:

All of these ARPGs are easy, and they're all grindy. It's just a matter of different people having different preferences.

Yeah I haven't really played D3 since Seasons launched, I might have played their perm league all through S1 and S2, not sure, don't remember. It all seemed really pointless by then - get bigger numbers, get bigger numbers, get bigger numbers. In Path of Exile I like rerolling new builds and having them feel/play differently, and in this respect I find PoE much more interesting than D3.

Although full disclosure I have not played ever since they released the Cube so I have not experimented with their latest carrot for customisers/tinkerers-at-heart like me.

But there's also the issue that there isn't really much in D3 that both A) looks like you're swinging a sword and B) doesn't deal garbage for DPS. That also disinterests me a fair amount. Hurrdurr I am a battle hardened strong warrior but I kill people by shooting meteors at them. Meanwhile in PoE I can clear just fine using Cleave, Reave, Lacerate, Heavy Strike, Blade Flurry (as long as I use ConcEffect and NO increased AoE), Puncture, Sweep, Double Strike, Dual Strike, Vengeance, Riposte, Cyclone, Infernal Blow, Dominating Blow, Elemental Hit, Frenzy, Viper Strike, Vigilant Strike, and to a lesser extent the elemental Strikes (Molten, Lightning, Static, Wild) and Frost Blades.

(You could probably guess from my disdain for D3 melee-class skills that I do not like PoE's Earthquake, Sunder, Ground Slam, and Blade Flurry with any more than the smallest of AoE)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jan 24, 2017, 7:33:20 PM
"
"
Miazga wrote:
@OP

just go play something else.
Ask your parents for money, as you always do and get urself battlefront 1 or some shit. You want a hard game play dark souls

this is what I've done (well I had a huge xbox games backlog anyway)

"
Phrazz wrote:
Dear diary...

You've reached 40/40, haven't you "grinded" enough out of this league? Bound to be bored at some point.

90% sure he bought the challanges.

DS 1 was beat 17 times [ 2 Handed Carpa demon sword + 15 )
DS 2 was beat 8 times [ Guts build Iron flesh ]
DS 3 was beat 3 times and DLC 2 times [ Giant Cleaver ]
DS isn't a hard game and I'm pure melee in that game 2 handed sword str stone build in all 3 games ez game ez life

I bought 2 challenges - The Lock box unique and 7 coffers.

I've done uber Atziri about 1172 times and shaper this league about 361 times.

You always take the path of least resistance, that's why you get bored easily and quickly.

You don't make your builds, you copy pasta them and yeah of course you're picking the most cancerous OP shit avaible at a time.

What did you play last leagues ?
WI / BV / more BV / BF miners

Even your actual build is a copy from a reddit thread.

You're good at getting wealth. Or so you claim.
It's pretty easy to see what people are trading you know ?
I'm pretty sure you have a friend puking currencies at you every league and that's it.

You're even afraid people here might disregard your uncapacity to play and compete in SSF.
HC boring,
start the league with 4k chaos in stash.
what do you expect?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 24, 2017, 10:46:38 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

What do people in end game diablo 2 do?

Non stop brain rotting pindleskin runs and baal runs where the goal is still to min max as hard as possible for maximum exp/loot per min?

Yep, and is was damn funny a decade. Replace pindle with Keyruns nowadays.
A whole bunch f my old crew is playing D2 atm, btw .....
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Trensharo wrote:
"
cept in d3 I can get gear in literally in 2 hours hell I can login right now get rushed to 70 in 5 mins - > do the ''season journey'' get a free set.

There done.

You almost sound like you have no clue about Diablo 3.

Those sets are kind of crap and you're missing a lot of pieces to make any decent build. Weapon/Offhand, Rings, Neck, Waist (in most cases), Helm.

Items for Cube.

Not to mention the items are not ancient, and likely have shitty rolls.

You're going to still have to farm a ton of items, and you're going to have to re-farm all of that gear because no one is pushing leaderboards with non-Ancient gear (and neither will you).

Once you get to P800, it slows down considerably, particularly above 900.

They nerfed the XP bonuses on many items for level 70 characters by up to 90%, and no builds roll with an XP Gem in their weapon, unless it's a ZDPS

TL;DR:

Getting to 70 means absolutely nothing.

The free gear you get from Seasonal Journey is nothing more than a faux gift in a game that is predominately balanced around set bonuses. It may not even be the set that you want to use.

You're completely ignoring the amount of grinding that goes on in D3, and pushing the false narrative that if you get PL'd to 70 in seasonal you end up with an end-game ready toon. That is definitely not the case. The 1-70 is only there to facilitate the story content. That is all. The gear they give you, is objectively terrible and you're going to immediately start looking to replace it once you finish the story content (never mind there is a ton of supplemental gear they do not give you, which make up the "set"/build.

Witch Doctors got Jade in one of the earlier seasons, and a Seasonal character would get 1 shotted in GR50 wearing that kind of gear. Yea... Totally "done."

There is a special kind of retarded pervading some of the threads, here...

I've played Season 1 to season 6 and you tell me I don't know shit? LMAO get out of here thinking I don't know D3 played that shit RELIGIOUSLY until I found PoE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Head_Less wrote:
HC boring,
what do you expect?

^
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
HC boring,
what do you expect?

^

My wealth was from trading how is it any fucking different from getting people to give me 4k chaos instead of a week oh no it takes me a day! SUCH A DIFFERENCE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 25, 2017, 3:13:21 AM
Build something non-meta, that'll make you pucker up. Like I'm doing Ice Nova on #2 after I got me wings already with BV
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 25, 2017, 3:14:19 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Build something non-meta, that'll make you pucker up.

Playing shitty builds = / = Fun
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 25, 2017, 3:14:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info