HC got boring.

FUCK

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2017, 4:48:54 PM
Dear diary...

You've reached 40/40, haven't you "grinded" enough out of this league? Bound to be bored at some point.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Dear diary...

You've reached 40/40, haven't you "grinded" enough out of this league? Bound to be bored at some point.

NOT UH IT SAYS 4/40
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The only thing left to do, is find a comfortable sofa and grind yourself.

If you catch my drift.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
End game is too easy. We need more challenging content with much better rewards.

Allow us to infinitely scale a map's mob dmg/health with linear gains in exp gain.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
End game is too easy. We need more challenging content with much better rewards.

Allow us to infinitely scale a map's mob dmg/health with linear gains in exp gain.

Isn't that basically d3 lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Isn't that basically d3 lol

I am not opposed to that at this point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
cept in d3 I can get gear in literally in 2 hours hell I can login right now get rushed to 70 in 5 mins - > do the ''season journey'' get a free set.

There done.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Come play SC again with me. Gimme all ur shit, and start from scratch again.
U MAD?
You say this shit every league. If the game even entertained you for 2 months, i would consider the league a success. You rush 40/40, kill everything in the game, then claim bored...

You're weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info