Game is boring.

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I've played Diablo2 a lot in the recent days and it made me realize that uh...

ClearSpeed meta and Oneshot mechanic is really killing POE from the inside

As if diablo 2 did not degenerate into non stop baal runs with a level 98 pala bot.

Look, a Whiteknight using offtopic argument to discredit a point

dude, what the fuck Diablo2 Botting issues has to do with the fucking gameplay comparaison of POE and D2
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

As if diablo 2 did not degenerate into non stop baal runs with a level 98 pala bot.

dude, what the fuck Diablo2 Botting issues has to do with the fucking gameplay comparaison of POE and D2

What do people in end game diablo 2 do?

Non stop brain rotting pindleskin runs and baal runs where the goal is still to min max as hard as possible for maximum exp/loot per min?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

LUL Nephalim a White Knight. HA. Dawg, I AM THE WHITEST KNIGHT.
U MAD?
"
Nephalim wrote:

Non stop brain rotting pindleskin runs and baal runs where the goal is still to min max as hard as possible for maximum exp/loot per min?

Teleport across the map, kill boss, reset, teleport, kill, reset. Yep
U MAD?
"
Nephalim wrote:

Knowing the difference between gameplay and content is really hard, isnt it?

Content is content and gameplay is how you have to deal with that content

POE has a way more elaborate content, indeed. But the gameplay is cancerous.

One shotting everything and avoiding to be one shot by bosses is boring
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 24, 2017, 5:01:45 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Knowing the difference between gameplay and content is really hard, isnt it?

POE has a way more elaborate content, indeed. But the gameplay is cancerous.

One shotting everything and avoiding to be one shot by bosses is boring

Run T<n> map as fast as possible. Run a baal run as fast as possible.

Can you enlighten on us why Diablo 2 was much better or had any less amount of cancerous gameplay?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This happens when endgame is mainly built on trading. Wealth is an impressive advantage and shortcut for accessing high tier maps (>14), shaper...

But do not worry guys, at least 2.6 will bring SSF league mode, and then finally, POE difficulty will shine again. It is going to be awesome and impressive to see someone completing the atlas SSF. I am really thinking to join temporal leagues because of that.
"
Miazga wrote:
@OP

just go play something else.
Ask your parents for money, as you always do and get urself battlefront 1 or some shit. You want a hard game play dark souls

this is what I've done (well I had a huge xbox games backlog anyway)

"
Phrazz wrote:
Dear diary...

You've reached 40/40, haven't you "grinded" enough out of this league? Bound to be bored at some point.

90% sure he bought the challanges.

DS 1 was beat 17 times [ 2 Handed Carpa demon sword + 15 )
DS 2 was beat 8 times [ Guts build Iron flesh ]
DS 3 was beat 3 times and DLC 2 times [ Giant Cleaver ]
DS isn't a hard game and I'm pure melee in that game 2 handed sword str stone build in all 3 games ez game ez life

I bought 2 challenges - The Lock box unique and 7 coffers.

I've done uber Atziri about 1172 times and shaper this league about 361 times.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 24, 2017, 6:36:36 PM
"
cept in d3 I can get gear in literally in 2 hours hell I can login right now get rushed to 70 in 5 mins - > do the ''season journey'' get a free set.

There done.

You almost sound like you have no clue about Diablo 3.

Those sets are kind of crap and you're missing a lot of pieces to make any decent build. Weapon/Offhand, Rings, Neck, Waist (in most cases), Helm.

Items for Cube.

Not to mention the items are not ancient, and likely have shitty rolls.

You're going to still have to farm a ton of items, and you're going to have to re-farm all of that gear because no one is pushing leaderboards with non-Ancient gear (and neither will you).

Once you get to P800, it slows down considerably, particularly above 900.

They nerfed the XP bonuses on many items for level 70 characters by up to 90%, and no builds roll with an XP Gem in their weapon, unless it's a ZDPS

TL;DR:

Getting to 70 means absolutely nothing.

The free gear you get from Seasonal Journey is nothing more than a faux gift in a game that is predominately balanced around set bonuses. It may not even be the set that you want to use.

You're completely ignoring the amount of grinding that goes on in D3, and pushing the false narrative that if you get PL'd to 70 in seasonal you end up with an end-game ready toon. That is definitely not the case. The 1-70 is only there to facilitate the story content. That is all. The gear they give you, is objectively terrible and you're going to immediately start looking to replace it once you finish the story content (never mind there is a ton of supplemental gear they do not give you, which make up the "set"/build.

Witch Doctors got Jade in one of the earlier seasons, and a Seasonal character would get 1 shotted in GR50 wearing that kind of gear. Yea... Totally "done."

There is a special kind of retarded pervading some of the threads, here...
Last edited by Trensharo on Jan 24, 2017, 7:29:56 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

No that's what you do to maximise your lvl in d2, for the endgame.
PvP
Last edited by plodd on Jan 24, 2017, 7:17:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info