Game is boring.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
"
ShadyC wrote:
While I'll take that as a no, I myself did have to hold back my side comments about the skill required in D3 Grift Leaderboards versus the simple amount of grind time required.

Dude even Alkaiser would of laugh at your comment ''SKILL'' in d3 g rift holy fucking shit dude.

Yeah, who needs skill when you can play a game one handed?^^

I know a one-handed game where skill is extremely rewarding.
"
HC got boring.

FUCK

u play HC SSF next league? i may just to really mix things up
Ummm naw probably not I may play ssf but just not hardcore think I'll do the whole

SC 40/40 get 10+ mirrors - give it to the group - > Liquidate - > Go into HC finish stuff there then finally head to SSF.

Not having trade and having like the most shittiest terrible drop rates ever to be created doesn't seem fun to me. My group is laughing at me saying I'll probably ''crack'' / go nuts whenever I do play it because I'll be playing such a shitty character with no gear due to bad RNG.

Which is partially true I may go coo-coo.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
TimeDilation wrote:

And why all of the skill tree nodes for two-handed MELEE weapons? They either don't apply, or they do because of a bug that's being exploited.

There is a jewel that converts modifiers to apply to bows.

As far as gem links are concerned, i don't expect I_NO to actually utilize optimized builds, since she just runs whatever comes of the meta mill and expects those to be fully min-maxed.

Which is why i said "fuck brainpower".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I like how that guy is trying to be prideful thinking hes like the king of knowing shit haHAA and hes like WHY DOES THIS WORK IT'S OBVIOUSLY A BUG

HAHAHAHAHA god the guy couldn't even bothered to watch the video.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 28, 2017, 3:48:01 PM
"
I like how that guy is trying to be prideful thinking hes like the king of knowing shit haHAA and hes like WHY DOES THIS WORK IT'S OBVIOUSLY A BUG

HAHAHAHAHA god the guy couldn't even bothered to watch the video.

Lol, i like your sig.^^

Cookies for the Michael Bay build sig. :)
Did you really add me - misquoted - into your sig?

You're such a popstar, dude.

Go make a single greatest hits album.
"
ShadyC wrote:
Did you really add me - misquoted - into your sig?

You're such a popstar, dude.

Go make a single greatest hits album.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info