The first real proof that POE is going the way of D3 the Dodo

I just love that this thread is started by the guy that a while back kept proclaiming some weird love hate relationship with both PoE and D3. Wanting PoE to be more like D3, but not... D3 somehow some golden standard, but not...

Did you finally decide?

And in no way is the official self found setting indicating they are going to be going bound on account for everyone. People wanted an official self found setting because guess what? When they did the SSF_ name tags for unofficial tracking, people were still trading because who was going to stop them?

Now if this announcement was literally bound on account for everyone, no shit. But you are just grasping at straws here...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
TriniGamer wrote:
^ He won all the Democrat strongholds like Pennsylvania etc

That is a landslide, nobody cares about popular vote with millions of illegal welfare sucking parasites voting for welfare and idiots who vote based on what their number 1 celebrity says to vote for the same celebrity who dance in underwear on a stage.

Off topic to the point of the thread but Drumpf cares. He cares a'fucking lot. Otherwise he wouldn't be pissing and moaning that the approximate amount of votes he lost by were "illegal" votes. It is going to be the same thing as any other time there is a voter fraud investigation if they actually investigate: they will find like 1 case for every 50 million voters, most of which will turn out to be that somebody voted, then died, and that will somehow be used as an excuse to tighten voting laws which coincidentally always seem to say "too bad you can't afford to go get an id (time or money wise) because of all the red tape. Such a shame you tend to vote against my political party *wink wink*"

Do you even bother educating yourself outside of your own bubble of an echo chamber? You seem to be among those who accuse your political ideological rivals of it but I don't think you've had enough introspective to not say the same about yourself. And it just seems to seep into your views on video gaming, and other life aspects as well.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jan 25, 2017, 11:52:34 AM
"
rhah wrote:
Self found is actually working out great for d3.

^ TRUE! That was the best change ever, I really like the no trades at all thing!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Funny enough I think I played Pre RMAH D3 more than Post there was something really fun about playing the AH like a bidding simulator.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Funny enough I think I played Pre RMAH D3 more than Post there was something really fun about playing the AH like a bidding simulator.

Cool bump, Trinigamer. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like shitposting. It's what makes the internet great.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Cool bump, Trinigamer. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like shitposting. It's what makes the internet great.

Lol at your sig tho.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
People cheering this change just goes to show how braindead the gaming comunity is nowadays. Maybe I will just chuck my PC and all my gaming systems in the water and buy a boat instead. Probably get more enjoyment out of that any way.
"
rhah wrote:
Self found is actually working out great for d3.

Proof?

Also, I hate D3, so if D3 is a solo self found game, then why dont you scrubs go play THAT instead of screwing up PoE?
"
saltyvu wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Bound on Account

Idc what they do but the min they add that i'm out.

Same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info