The first real proof that POE is going the way of D3 the Dodo

They might force ssf and disable trading on the console port. But I highly doubt any of those changes will come to the PC version as well.

In fact I really cant understand why so many people believe any changes to the console version HAVE to be applied to the PC version as well...
"
TriniGamer wrote:
It has started, just like D3 it starts with Self Found, then Bound on Account, the end of POE Trade and trading in general the core aspects of an ARPG.

It's an option, like playing on Hardcore is an option.

Remember when they made that mandatory? Yeah, neither do I.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
After this new fail of going the way of the D3 Dodo they will start implementing other changes to make it "Fair" for people who use controllers because Mouse and Keyboard is OP.

Chris has already said controller support is not coming to PC.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 25, 2017, 4:41:57 AM
"
Pwnther wrote:
They might force ssf and disable trading on the console port. But I highly doubt any of those changes will come to the PC version as well.

In fact I really cant understand why so many people believe any changes to the console version HAVE to be applied to the PC version as well...

This. 100000 times this.

PoE coming to Xbone has NO effect on the PC version of the game, other than that the team is down 3/92 people developing it. Oh noes. Content will be cut. Quality and quantity down the gutter.

Or you know, they might make money from it which can be put to good (PC) use and maybe during their experience porting they will come across solutions or improvements to the main engine.

But this is all just optimistic nonsense, clearly.

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
jesus tap dancing christ on a cracker. How do you find complaint with the OPTION of self found? HOW????

It isnt imposed. You choose to go do it. D3's self found changed the rules of how things drop. Nothing is changing for anyone in regard to how things drop.

Nothing changes for 99% of the community, and for the 1% they simply have THE OPTION to enter into a system that holds them accountable to the rules in which they used to impose on themselves, but now also gives them props for doing well within this competitive system.

Get over yourself. Holy crap.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

It has started, just like D3 it starts with Self Found, then Bound on Account, the end of POE Trade and trading in general the core aspects of an ARPG.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure not even the holy grail of the ARPG that is Diablo 2 had trading from the start. So that whole "trading is the core of an ARPG" is just your opinion.

"
Pwnther wrote:

Because console version = everything made dumb, because those who play on consoles are dumb.
Those who think that fail to realize that even if consoles magically go "poof", there's still this little thing called "human" that can and will do stupid things that are on consoles right now just as well if the PC was the only thing in existence that played videogames
Last edited by Afon4eg on Jan 24, 2017, 9:45:04 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Don't like somebody's opinion, call for a ban. How about a lynch mob?

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jan 24, 2017, 10:52:21 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Eh, because he's allowed to voice his opinion and he's not breaking any rules?

Banning people on a personal basis is the worst thing they could do and would justify all his shit posts, like petrol on an open flame.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jan 24, 2017, 10:53:04 AM
"
plodd wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

its not his opinion, its something hes made up purely to try and stir up negativity and nonsense. He doesnt believe, hes just trying to bait you lot into endlessly negative bickering.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

its not his opinion, its something hes made up purely to try and stir up negativity and nonsense. He doesnt believe, hes just trying to bait you lot into endlessly negative bickering.

I don't get baited by nonsense that's why I no longer respond to people supporting these recent events by comparing support packs to buying big mac's in mc'donalds for example.

It may or may not be his opionion, I personally think it is. I liken him to an activist who is desperately trying to wake people up to the reality of whats going on.
If they remove the economy here then I'm gone. That was the last nail in the coffin for D3. Basically murders any long-term reason to play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info