The first real proof that POE is going the way of D3 the Dodo

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Don't like somebody's opinion, call for a ban. How about a lynch mob?

its not his opinion, its something hes made up purely to try and stir up negativity and nonsense. He doesn't believe, hes just trying to bait you lot into endlessly negative bickering.

Really? its not my opinion? I suggest you invest in a dictionary because this is exactly my opinion. Your dishonesty in trying to shut me down will not work just like it never worked against Mr Trump and all it did was make him even more popular until he finally won an election by a landslide.

Bottom line I choose to speak out, I saw what happened to Marvel Heroes how they ruined the game by adding controller and console support. To the point where it is now one of the most negative reviewed games on Steam the once great game made by David Brevik the creator of Diablo 2.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226320/

31% of reviews in the last 30 days are positive, this game is mostly negative,l how lovely. If Brevik was dead he would have been spinning in his grave but I guess he is currently spinning on his couch.

I have seen the destruction and damages that consoles have done to PC gaming I have been playing games since you were diapers. And I take a stance against these recent turn of events because I have seen in the past what has happened to the Diablo franchise or First Person Shooter franchise because of console influence.

Thank god we still have some games like Arma 3 around, call of Duty is Dead to me.

And yes I am entitled to my own opinion and I don't give a damn what you think about that because I rarely make posts on this forum sometimes 5 months apart. But when I see the direction that "my most played game on steam" is going I speak out.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 24, 2017, 1:12:21 PM
you running for president now trin?

im 35 years old.

So when you recently made a thread titled...

"I just realized this game going Casual D3 console style is the best thing ever!!"

where you call people who play a lot of PoE and dont want to see it streamlined for casuals "welfare sucking leeches" that was you just expressing your opinion that pc games getting dumbed down for consoles is a terrible thing youve been witnessing since 1981 right? When you come out with quotes like

"
TriniGamer wrote:

The problem is when you grow up you have responsibilities in life, you can either be a unemployed bum who lives off welfare and plays the nerdy version of POE all day or you can do something with your life, get exercise, work, study and still play POE. And to do this you need the casual console version of it and no the nerdy version does NOT work when you have a real job and responsibility

thats not at all an intentionally inflammatory statement that supports PoE going console casual in direction contradiction of the points you are making now a whole 3 days later, that was actually an honest and respectful opinion about how bad the game going casual console mode was?

yeah ok mate, hf and gl.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

im 35 years old.

"I just realized this game going Casual D3 console style is the best thing ever!!"

where you call people who play a lot of PoE and dont want to see it streamlined for casuals "welfare sucking leeches" that was you just expressing your opinion that pc games getting dumbed down for consoles is a terrible thing youve been witnessing since 1981 right? When you come out with quotes like

"
TriniGamer wrote:

The problem is when you grow up you have responsibilities in life, you can either be a unemployed bum who lives off welfare and plays the nerdy version of POE all day or you can do something with your life, get exercise, work, study and still play POE. And to do this you need the casual console version of it and no the nerdy version does NOT work when you have a real job and responsibility

thats not at all an intentionally inflammatory statement that supports PoE going console casual in direction contradiction of the points you are making now a whole 3 days later, that was actually an honest and respectful opinion about how bad the game going casual console mode was?

yeah ok mate, hf and gl.

If you are right then he would seem to be as good a candidate for presidency as any i've seen.
Last edited by plodd on Jan 24, 2017, 2:14:16 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

im 35 years old.

"
TriniGamer wrote:

yeah ok mate, hf and gl.

Its called Sarcasm, you should learn the meaning off it. Yes welfare sucking leeches exist in their millions many who just sit at home and play games all day this doesn't mean others need to suffer bu dumbing down POE

Offcourse I don't like POE going the way of D3 otherwise I would just go play D3.

So while I was being sarcastic I wasn't being that sarcastic.

With that said the welfare state is about to end, Mr Trump will set things right, people will have to wise up and get a JOB. Mr Trump will be bringing back jobs to the US so everyone of the 1 million anti Trump lunatics in the women march will have no excuse for not doing something useful with their lives instead of littering the streets with empty food boxes like a Carnival

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 24, 2017, 8:23:45 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Your dishonesty in trying to shut me down will not work just like it never worked against Mr Trump and all it did was make him even more popular until he finally won an election by a landslide.

was that sarcasm as well? :D

(sry for ot :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
^ He won all the Democrat strongholds like Pennsylvania etc

That is a landslide, nobody cares about popular vote with millions of illegal welfare sucking parasites voting for welfare and idiots who vote based on what their number 1 celebrity says to vote for the same celebrity who dance in underwear on a stage.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 24, 2017, 9:20:02 PM
"Trade and trading in general the core aspects of an ARPG"

LOL
Like op, this thread gave me testicular cancer.

Op should see a doc.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Wait a second... I don't follow PoE news that well... I am only playing on the start of some leagues when I feel like it... but...

PoE is going for more accessibility and more fun ?
They aim for more fun akin to D3 or GD, while keeping their build depth and customization ?

I might have to give them more money then. And play a little more than lvling one char per league and get bored when I do maps for a week.
"
rhah wrote:
Self found is actually working out great for d3.

ya, tell us how that is working out great again? i mean i am one of the few that actually was around during the 'old days' of D3 playing it from start straight through RoS without some sort of 'i quit' mode.

D3 is completely broken now thanks to Travis's intervention in things. Which is not say that he was alone I completely blame Josh as well (who left the blizz team a several months ago). I feel like Travis is the one responsible for all of the Magic Find changes, Life Leech changes, all the Bind to Account nonsense, all the complete removal of Trade and so on. I mean inevitably it comes down to Josh had to make the final decisions on things for the game direction which puts him directly at fault.

What D3 is right now? all it is, is login and grind rifts. thats all. there really is no interaction even with players because people just speed through things if you are in a group. no trade means you dont even message people for items to meet up and exchange goods. last time i was on there wasnt even a real point to chat channels because they were pretty much infested with bots and if you were in a channel your name was harvested and you got whisper and friend invite spam messages constantly. guilds in that game are complete trash because, you know, Bind on Account... no trading allowed. so unless you ran with them in your group "oops no trading".

For all the Devs of D3 want to claim that Online Multiplayer is the way that D3 is meant to be played because of the 'social' aspect of gaming. It really isnt a social game anymore. The have pretty much killed everything about the game. making it an online solo game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info