The first real proof that POE is going the way of D3 the Dodo

Stop the drama train. D3 is not "extinct" because of SF, but because it's a crappy ARPG, good for a week of gameplay at most. Before SF mode people were playing the Auction House Sim with some ARPG elements.

What we are getting in PoE is not even a SF league, but just a "SF overlay".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
rhah wrote:
Self found is actually working out great for d3.

Only for the newbs and console gamers that do not want to play real games.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Why does the op try so hard for last 6 months yet he manages to do nothing ?

OP you are too weak to leave the game, seems to me that you like it more than you dare to admit.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
It's trinigamer, he complains about nearly everything GGG does.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Yeah Diablo self found boa sucks for the 0 trading or ah.

But, there are 0 rmt, 0 bots spamming you, and gear drop ratio / crafting is worth a shit and you actually have a damn good chance at upgrading your equipment.

My only gripe is that it NEEDS end game, rifts and gifts are nice and all for Exp and gem upgrades, but uber are a joke now and farmable bosses are literally not even worth doing.
Last edited by hoodar on Jan 24, 2017, 6:29:43 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Stop the drama train. D3 is not "extinct" because of SF, but because it's a crappy ARPG, good for a week of gameplay at most. Before SF mode people were playing the Auction House Sim with some ARPG elements.

What we are getting in PoE is not even a SF league, but just a "SF overlay".

It's especially dead because of the lack of new content and stuff. Something that will NEVER happen to this game called POE, because they add a "new game" to this game every 3 months. So i agree with you: stop the fucking drama train.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Look what father abusing old veteran yet young student is back.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Best D3 was original D3 before 1.3 carebear patch. But since they lost 90% of player base shows what I know. Today people like it more than then. So its not ruined. Maybe in minority eyes. I just hope as PoE goes "wide market" they put in a difficulty setting along with it so I can crank it up. I like getting one shotted for mistakes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 24, 2017, 7:19:56 AM
GGG said is just optional an there will b leader for it, but they didn't mention nothing about giving a better loot drops for ssf. It'll b same drops rate or rng or whatever, as it is in game now.. So I don't know what t fk u talking about? End of a PoE lol... GL&HF to all..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Edit: Turtles and oranges.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 24, 2017, 9:02:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info