2.5.2 Patch Notes

"
HantuKumKum wrote:
From what I'm reading I think GGG tested this patch on NVIDIA GPU only....
"
I feel like playing on Xbox One...

Indeed.

Oh...and Abberraths Hooves are very nice...but no more explosions while walking? lol

i have a 2 week old nvidia gpu and i have major issues aswell with this patch.
We have fixes for charge consumption bugs, and blurriness of 2D art in the DirectX 11 client locally now. We will be testing them, and assuming all good, we'll get them on the live realm as soon as possible.

"
Qarl wrote:
We have fixes for charge consumption bugs, and blurriness of 2D art in the DirectX 11 client locally now. We will be testing them, and assuming all good, we'll get them on the live realm as soon as possible.

And for performance issues? How to disable the parallelised rendering of DirectX 11 client?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Jan 23, 2017, 8:08:46 PM
"
i have a 2 week old nvidia gpu and i have major issues aswell with this patch.

Nevermind then :) As you can see all post were from AMD users...that's why I supposed that.

"

I trust in you GGG.
Login Screen doesn't show up. after logging in characters don't show up. after in the game Health, mana, flasks, map doesnt show. any help fixing this would be appreciated. I'm a AMD user everything is up to date.
Disabling Engine Multithreading in options looks to help a bit in my case, I regain some FPS.
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Jan 23, 2017, 8:18:35 PM
Actually i got a huge performance improvement after this patch. Full high video setting (maxed) and cant get lower than 75 ffps
"
Qarl wrote:

YAY
Not great for me. My idle FPS was 180, now it's about 60-80. In combat i was usually able to maintain 50-60 FPS, now i am dipping as low as 15-20. Also like everyone else blurry icons. I played for awhile and didn't get the DX11 disco effect, maybe this was a fluke or maybe it was fixed? If it was fixed i would have easily put that in the patch notes. Then again it could be something meant to be swept under the rug. Overall a very disappointing patch making the game near unplayable for me.
"
Not great for me. My idle FPS was 180, now it's about 60-80. In combat i was usually able to maintain 50-60 FPS, now i am dipping as low as 15-20. Also like everyone else blurry icons. I played for awhile and didn't get the DX11 disco effect, maybe this was a fluke or maybe it was fixed? If it was fixed i would have easily put that in the patch notes. Then again it could be something meant to be swept under the rug. Overall a very disappointing patch making the game near unplayable for me.

Try to disable "Engine Multithreading" in options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info