Will you play SSF on 2.6?

Yep.

At least a league, where playing is rewarded. Not sitting 24/7 in tradechat and flipping shit, buying best possible gear for a random meta build you copying from some random streamer und think you are pro.

Lal.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
bornochis wrote:
Only if they add all gems from vendors, really frustrating lvling mules just for gems alone.

Chris stated on Reddit that they'll address this (sort of,iirc); my guess and hope is that all gems will be available at vendors for all chars with the exception of drop-only gems (Empower, Enlighten, Enhance, Added Chaos, Portal,...)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jan 27, 2017, 3:43:19 AM
I'll give it a try.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Yep.

At least a league, where playing is rewarded. Not sitting 24/7 in tradechat and flipping shit, buying best possible gear for a random meta build you copying from some random streamer und think you are pro.

Lal.

wtf u bully :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I pretty much flipped my way to everything. Its just so easy compared to actually playing. But sure lets do something different. I wont make it a habit though. If they go SSF I'm gone. I left D3 the day AH close and came here and will leave on day it's forced upon me. Anti trade is un-American.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 27, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
I'll definitely roll a completely new build with a skill I've never used. I'm leaning toward a CI build with high energy shield of 10K or more. Since I won't have any endgame uniques saved from my 4+ years of playing I'll have to see which builds are the most effective with rare gear only. Maybe players can help by listing links to build guides that are low/no budget builds.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Not a chance
I just came back. Might as well give it a shot. But a shame partying isnt a thing, thats the best part about this game.
Simply no, with my luck and lack of time I won't make it to maps in half year as ssf :D GL&HF all
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hell yeah! I'm playing SSF in 2.5 without the bragging rights, might as well get them in 2.6 :-D
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info