Will you play SSF on 2.6?

"
Yes. Because PoE is too easy with shopping enabled.

The truest HC players will play SF and the casuals and new players will continue in the shopping leagues.

This ^
Well I've always played hardcore, and have never traded so I guess this will be right up my alley
I'll play HC SSF - that's how I've been playing mostly anyway - I'm curious to see how I'll fare compared to the others.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jan 24, 2017, 3:09:50 AM
If I play at all then, I will not. Trading I don't care about much, but I wanna play with my friends.

That said, I am happy that they are supporting this way of playing, we were hearing how this game was not solo and how was trading important human interaction and what not (and at some point also how stealing loot from others was important), ruining the dreams for so long, but it came true after all. For me too late; I do not want this anymore.
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Jan 24, 2017, 4:07:15 AM
If there will be no good rewards from challanges then i will play ironman mode
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
yeah but on bsc
"
I will play if there is a new perm ladder instead of some few month self found league or whatever. Self-found progress is not a race. You want to use what you find to roll all of the other classes as well and 3 months is not enough time to do all of that. Ladder rankings for this are awesome but if they make it a short league, I do not see the point. Just make a new Singleplayer perm ladder and leave it alone. It really makes no sense why there hasen't been one all this time. There is a huge base of players that would love to track personal non-assisted progress.

This is pretty much exactly me.

I will play the new league normally until I reach my challenges goal, then I will re-roll to SSF.

I tried playing HC for a month and a half in Breach, but I wasn't really sad/mad/adrenaline rush when my character died, just annoyed, so I think I will stay with Softcore SSF.
IGN: EmptyPalms
HC SSF seems like exactly the thing to make the game interesting again. A lot of builds will be impossible, sure, but how many variations of "click to kill things in the AOE" do you really need? At least SSF will make the journey more fulfilling.
Sadly i don't have an xbox ;_;

Pls donate so i can buy one.
All my leagues start with SSF until I get stuck around merc Lab or mid maps and end up falling to the temptation that is trade :p

Worse feeling is, as soon as you trade some items, suddenly every rare drop you see feels really worthless whereas before you would identify everything hoping for the next little upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info