Will you play SSF on 2.6?

SSF Hardcore yes. If they pull out the ascendancy points from the lab for certain.

Will be the better community, and definitely greatest challenge.

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Psomm wrote:
SSF Hardcore yes. If they pull out the ascendancy points from the lab for certain.

Will be the better community, and definitely greatest challenge.

ditto
There isn't really any reason to play SSf. If the odds of finding crafting stuff and/or uniques were far better than normal, that would justify playing.
"
There isn't really any reason to play SSf. If the odds of finding crafting stuff and/or uniques were far better than normal, that would justify playing.

You should start that statement with "For me"

Because that may well be the case for you. Others might find the opposite to be the case.
definitely will... only unsure whether to play SC of HC.. My internet dc sometimes which might kill the HC option for me.. only wish partying without trading was an option.. and hope GGG ups the diff.
and no no drop rate increases wanted. make do with what you find is the point of ssf. + make your own build.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Yeah, I'm already playing SSF most of the time anyway. I think in the years I have played this game I've traded for maybe 5 or 6 items total. It makes me feel like I'm cheating.

From now on I won't be able to trade and I'll have to make do.
Yes, I am playing SSF. I choose this for a few reasons.
1) Not much time to play so I just do it for fun.
2) To see how many challenges I can complete without outside help.
3) Testing to see if I can make a decently viable build with only RNGesus' assistance.
4) I rarely made trades in the past, mostly sales for currency, so playing SSF is not much of a change from how I approached the game the last few years except maybe I am a bit slower on gaining currency.

It's been pretty fun so far but I am just now to the stage where I am entering maps if that gives you any idea as to how slow I am progressing thus far.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info