Will you play SSF on 2.6?

Ofc not, i'm not that mazo.. SSF is a huge, non-rewarding pain in ass.
I'll play in hardcore. No idea when, probably when act 5 starts in 3.0.0.

Think SSF would be hardcore only and with 5 seconds logout delay though.
IGN: Gonorreitor
No, because already done this in coregame/standard and i'm sure most ppl will be just frustrated and opt out if droprates/items stay same.

Selffound FTW!!!!
Ofcourse not.

Worst announcement ever :(
Probally depending on the challenges rewards tho maybe i start at the beginning maybe later the league
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I would like to but...that would limit a lot the kind of builds that I could play. After years of playing this game, I like to build interesting and different chars and that means trading for some specific uniques (not expensive but build-enabling). SSF with the current drop rates and balance makes that task impossible. I also don't get the limitation to join a party as long as the loot is account bound. IMHO SSF as is going to be implemented gives very very little incentives
looking forward to it ssf hc was the most fun i had in years ( upgraded hardware aswell)
saw a nice arc miner and an all unique WI build i might try(this might be challenging)

farming orbs like a braindead zombie to buy shit has low entertainment value for me
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jan 23, 2017, 1:12:08 PM
God no?

I'm glad GGG is catering to the minorities and im glad their not limiting the majority in the process.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I will play if there is a new perm ladder instead of some few month self found league or whatever. Self-found progress is not a race. You want to use what you find to roll all of the other classes as well and 3 months is not enough time to do all of that. Ladder rankings for this are awesome but if they make it a short league, I do not see the point. Just make a new Singleplayer perm ladder and leave it alone. It really makes no sense why there hasen't been one all this time. There is a huge base of players that would love to track personal non-assisted progress.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Jan 23, 2017, 1:22:27 PM
Probably not, but I'm undecided. SSF is fun for races (i was hoping for something like 1-2 week SSF race) but leagues are a bit more fun if I can trade. Especially if I decide to go for challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info