After taking estrogen for three months!

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
He pulled his 40% suicide rate post SRS and transition out of his ass i bet
http://www.transequality.org/issues/resources/national-transgender-discrimination-survey-executive-summary
"the impact of anti-transgender bias are presented in this report"

Those 40 something % dont relate to having had SRS or not...
Nothing in that survey is reliable. Go check out the methodology, it's basically one giant 1000-question Sexcalibre straw poll. Oh, and Mano's Williams Institute link is based off the same "servey."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 23, 2017, 11:46:52 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Nothing in that survey is reliable. Go check out the methodology, it's basically one giant 1000-question Sexcalibre straw poll.

I love how Sexcalibure is being used as a standard to rate things now. He is a living meme!
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
He
Are you assuming a living meme's gender?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
He

kek <---- this one

kek

kek

kek
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well. I might not undertake SRS so that President Trump cannot grab me by the p****.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
He

kek <---- this one

kek

kek

kek

anything is everything
RIP for all the comments deleted last night...
Your thread has been swept!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
RIP for all the comments deleted last night...

GG WP
"
鬼殺し wrote:
So it's true. GGG did wiretap this thread...

Okay, so who bought the microwave!? I know we needed popcorn but guys and gals, you know better.

I did. To warm up my cookies. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info