After taking estrogen for three months!

how not being hateful is hopeless?

you think being hateful will lead you far. have fun in life being a terrible human being.
"
diablofdb wrote:
how not being hateful is hopeless?

you think being hateful will lead you far. have fun in life being a terrible human being.

All human beings are terrible.

Im just like everyone else.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Is it ok if I hate everybody and want to nuke the whole world?

Well of course that is not okay. What is sad however is we do not realize is that these people who have the motivation to do that merely wanted to have some love.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

I like being a man, but the idea that some day the technology will be so advanced that people will be able to physically become whatever they want is really appealing to me.

We just need to make sure that the world won't blow up until then....

This may very well be the case. It could be achieved in at least two different ways:

a) changing the body by advanced gene treatment
b) moving the brain (or consciousness itself) to another body

We'll see. With the crazy fast progress of technology these days, anything could be possible. We're certainly living in interesting times, I just hope they don't turn out to be interesting in the proverbial Chinese way.

Now here's the big question for guys... what would you do with your Boobies if you were transplanted for one day?

And for girls, no question need to be asked, they would do the helicopter.

Nothing I wouldn't be doing with other parts of the anatomy :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
Is it ok if I hate everybody and want to nuke the whole world?

Well of course that is not okay. What is sad however is we do not realize is that these people who have the motivation to do that merely wanted to have some love.

Chelsea Manning got out! Time to party! She looks cuter than expected. <3
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I would answer you something impolite but again I guess trans people have a free pass against any white male in a forum with liberal mods.

If you have no class, stop pretending to have it thanks.

I at least am not an hateful person, I repect everyone around me. And I'm not racist unlike some other around.

The key in secretly wishing death to the entire human race, but still being polite to people.

People IRL have told me Im polite, well spoken, I make a good impression and am very approachable, but my brain is constantly telling me to not only kill myself but everyone else too.

But you see I got antidepressants which somehow magically enabled me to talk to people with ease and a calm and friendly demeanour.

Without the pills Id be / used to be scowling / frowning and everyone, ignoring people and being 100% withdrawn.

Meds are magical.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 18, 2017, 2:46:03 PM
"
bhavv wrote:

The key in secretly wishing death to the entire human race, but still being polite to people.

People IRL have told me Im polite, well spoken, I make a good impression and am very approachable, but my brain is constantly telling me to not only kill myself but everyone else too.

But you see I got antidepressants which somehow magically enabled me to talk to people with ease and a calm and friendly demeanour.

Without the pills Id be / used to be scowling / frowning and everyone, ignoring people and being 100% withdrawn.

Meds are magical.

I know it is accepted in society to be a polite jerk.... but in my book even if you're a polit jerk you're still a jerk. Use fancy words as much as you want, it won't change the terrible human being you are.
SarahAustin wrote:
"

Chelsea Manning got out! Time to party! She looks cuter than expected. <3

Didn't she use taxpayer $$ to get it done? If true, not surprising. In US people who are incarcerated, work for the government (usually same type of people btw) are the ones that get the best healthcare for nothing or very little.
Censored.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Meds are magical.

I know it is accepted in society to be a polite jerk.... but in my book even if you're a polit jerk you're still a jerk. Use fancy words as much as you want, it won't change the terrible human being you are.

What makes him a terrible human being? His thoughts? Who cares?

It's the actions that matter. I don't care what's happening inside your head as long as you behave yourself.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
If anyone deserves a free sex reassignment on the taxpayer's dime, it's Chelsea Manning. I might be against the policy in general, but I find it distasteful to bring it up in such a context.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info