After taking estrogen for three months!

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Forgive me, but I'm curious. Is the goal to make a full transition? Or do you only plan on going as far as estrogen without operation?

Gender confirmation surgery is expensive and only 1 out 5 transgirls in USA complete this process. I have started accumulating money and will risk this surgery once I find a man who loves me enough to want to marry me to deserve me to provide him sexually.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Forgive me, but I'm curious. Is the goal to make a full transition? Or do you only plan on going as far as estrogen without operation?

Gender confirmation surgery is expensive and only 1 out 5 transgirls in USA complete this process. I have started accumulating money and will risk this surgery once I find a man who loves me enough to want to marry me to deserve me to provide him sexually.

you want to provide men with sex? O_O
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

you want to provide men with sex? O_O

'Man', not 'Men'. =)
I'm sorry it's just your way you phrasing that made me laugh and think you meant something like that, which I you didn't meant to.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
No offense, but that's not how it works. You make yourself a marketable partner first, then you offer yourself. What you're saying is equivalent to "once I find a good job which I can turn into a career, then I'll go to college." If you continue your plan, you're going to end up with someone who's less than you'd deserve.

I'm very skeptical of gender reassignment surgery; I'm not at all confident it's a quality product which delivers on expectations. But assuming it is worth it, that's my strategic advice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 23, 2017, 10:18:52 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
No offense, but that's not how it works. You make yourself a marketable partner first, then you offer yourself. What you're saying is equivalent to "once I find a good job which I can turn into a career, then I'll go to college." If you continue your plan, you're going to end up with someone who's less than you'd deserve.

I'm very skeptical of gender reassignment surgery; I'm not at all confident it's a quality product which delivers on expectations. But assuming it is worth it, that's my strategic advice.

I need to make clear over here. We transgenders identify with the gender opposite to our sex organs and it is a really painful mental struggle. The only medical procedure to make ourselves feel better is to reshape our bodies into that closer to what we truly are. It is not possible to explain to the majority of the population who are cisgender how that feels.

I was hoping having a husband who loves me adds to a boost for me to complete a surgery which I already need but fearful of.
"
SkyCore wrote:
I dont understand why anyone would give up the potential to climax. Isnt sex and masturbation going to be forever un-enjoyable now?

Let us just agree that the pain of gender dysphoria is far greater than that of losing the joy of sexuality.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I need to make clear over here. We transgenders identify with the gender opposite to our sex organs and it is a really painful mental struggle. The only medical procedure to make ourselves feel better is to reshape our bodies into that closer to what we truly are. It is not possible to explain to the majority of the population who are cisgender how that feels.

I was hoping having a husband who loves me adds to a boost for me to complete a surgery which I already need but fearful of.
To make myself clear, I'm not trying to fully understand the feeling. I am in no way trying to undermine your statement of the problem, in part because I don't believe I'll ever understand it. However, problems and solutions are two different things. It could be that a surgery to reshape your body is the cure, or it could be that there is no cure, only treatments. I'm not really trying to discourage you, I'm merely advising a good long look before you leap instead of blind faith.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 24, 2017, 12:20:36 AM
I have spent years on this matter thank you.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I have spent years on this matter thank you.
Okay, then I advise getting it done before looking for romance. Rational prospective partners will prefer a finished product to a work in progress, and you should not fault them for that.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 24, 2017, 12:59:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info