After taking estrogen for three months!

I feel really bad that you in the USA during all this. Come to Canada; we can trade clothes!!

♥ Wish you all the best in obtaining your goals and happiness

You're beautiful!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Bars wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

PoE forum members are being surprisingly civil about this :o guess all of the angst is concentrated in GD and F+D, leaving nothing but warm fuzzies here in OT! (Political topics don't count)

We only get angry about the important stuff, like should the life nodes be increased by 1% or not.

I hope we get Traps in act 5
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

PoE forum members are being surprisingly civil about this :o guess all of the angst is concentrated in GD and F+D, leaving nothing but warm fuzzies here in OT! (Political topics don't count)

We only get angry about the important stuff, like should the life nodes be increased by 1% or not.

Spoiler
Dayum!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Traps in Act 5? What's next, hybrid builds - new meta?

Make Cloak of Defiance Great Again
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 24, 2017, 3:50:57 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Traps in Act 5? What's next, hybrid builds - new meta?

Make Cloak of Defiance Great Again

well let me clarify my statement. I do not hope an act 5 oriented on traps such as the lab. But having some environnement hazard and penality would be cool. like cold temperature in the snow field that could hurt us in the long run, or if we could take the grabby hands in the harvest act 4 that would actually Grab us and slow us and hurt us.

Stuff like that. to make an interractive environement.
Congrats, Deadpeng!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure Piety will be back again.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Life is too short to go through it feeling miserable. Good on you for doing what makes you happy. Don't do it for a dude, do it for YOU.

My best wishes to you going forward, Deadpeng.
Hot bartender... Not into me. Find out prefers transsexuals. I of course asked why? Replies, "following my instincts."

As long as you're treated with respect... Love gets a back burner. Congratulations, not many have the cojones to post their personal lives for all to see. I'll have a drink on your behalf tonight. <3
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
So many peoples are keep watching their life without doing the effort of trying to be who they want to be :) I'm impressed and find you really courageous !

Wish you all the best DeadPeng :)

Helio
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info