After taking estrogen for three months!

When your comment is so disgusting GGG has to swamp an entire thread page because of it. DAMN!
anything is everything
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Well. I might not undertake SRS so that President Trump cannot grab me by the p****.

:D

I'm sorry I missed the show.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Well. I might not undertake SRS so that President Trump cannot grab me by the p****.

I can PM you what was exactly typed during the 'show' since I still have it in my memory.
"
Manocean wrote:
When your comment is so disgusting GGG has to swamp an entire thread page because of it. DAMN!

Something only an SJW troll can accomplish so easily.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

GGG support= Call out someone full of shit= Probation

Also GGG support= Make a left-ist comment encouraging incestuous rape= Comment removed

*Slow clap

( Who am i kidding, lol )
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

GGG support= Call out someone full of shit= Probation

Also GGG support= Make a left-ist comment encouraging incestuous rape= Comment removed

*Slow clap

( Who am i kidding, lol )

I'd probably get probation for repeating back the comment that was said.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 26, 2017, 10:55:09 PM
"
Manocean wrote:

I'd probably get probation for repeating back the comment that was said.

Lol, ya they'd say you were harassing him/her...wtv
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I can PM you what was exactly typed during the 'show' since I still have it in my memory.

Go ahead, if it's not too much of a bother.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Sinzeek wrote:
Removed by Support]

If you see this as attention seeking, why do you show your supporter titles in your profile?
Thats the same kind of attention seeking or whoring.

If you don't care, ignore it.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 28, 2017, 3:46:01 PM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
If you see this as attention seeking, why do you show your supporter titles in your profile?
Thats the same kind of attention seeking or whoring.

I didn't make a thread about my titles.
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info