After taking estrogen for three months!

A non-human species with races is canis lupus.

Among these sub-species are the gray wolf, the tundra wolf, the dingo, the Florida black wolf, and the domesticated dog. However, among the domesticated dogs, there are no further sub-species; all domesticated dogs are considered the same sub-species, canis lupus familiaris.

There are over 400 recognized pure breeds of dogs. The breeds vary widely in size, color, behavior, and skills. Consider the size difference between a chihuahua and a mastiff, or the specialized ability of bloodhounds to track by smell or of German shepherds to tend a flock. The differences between breeds can be so collosal that it's sometimes difficult to believe they're the same species.

In light of those very real differences within species, so-called "race differences" in humans are trivial. Outside of skin, eye, and hair color, there's virtually no biological difference between ethnicities. I consider anyone pointing to different races as being picayune at best, because our differences are so slight that we could perhaps best be understood as a single race.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 22, 2017, 4:37:49 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

:)

Serious question, if someone identifies as another race why cant they just decide they are that race, cause identity trounces biology..right?

If there really is an disorder called 'racial disorder', then so be it. Does it exist? I am not sure. 'Gender dysphoria', on the other hand, though it took a few hundred years for us to believe it is legitimate, we are more or less convinced now.

Go watch 'The Danish girl'. None of the doctors she consulted believed her until the very last, then you realize how real the disorder is.

One could say that vitiligo is some sort of racial disorder. There is also the opposite where a person has extremely dark skin.
"
One could say that vitiligo is some sort of racial disorder.

One can, apparently say anything on here even if it's stupid.
Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
One could say that vitiligo is some sort of racial disorder.

This is the stupidest shit I've read all day.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"

Agreed. I haven't seen anything this bad in awhile. It is new depths.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 22, 2017, 7:09:54 PM
I think lot's of people confuse "race" with "species". A dog can't breed with a cat because they are of a different species. A pit-bull can breed with a golden retriever even though they belong to different races.

Different races is a thing, and it's not just about skin color. There are people that can spot differences between Chinese, Korean and Japanese people for example.

I don't know for certain if it would be right to call it a "human construct", it's not like we created it, it's already there, we just gave a name.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

The day rational thinking went on strike.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
It's like if Uncle Ruckus decided he was now an Aunt.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Deadpeng wrote:
though it took a few hundred years for us to believe it is legitimate, we are more or less convinced now.

Not even remotely close. Please name a single (just one) scientist that says you can determine your own sex just by saying so.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info