After taking estrogen for three months!

"
Manocean wrote:
You all should post more transformation pics, it's pretty interesting.

Bailey Jay is my favorite so no h8 on chicks with dix

Bell is my favorite, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3QKEPpXVhE
Since you guys want to see us so much...

...but please do not develop fetish over us. It is freaky!

"
Manocean wrote:

Actually she doesn't, everyone deserves equal treatment and we shit on all threads equally. Sorry we don't live in the totalitarian utopia you want. You don't achieve equality by giving special treatment to people.

Not "equal" but "fair". Or "just".
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Actually she doesn't, everyone deserves equal treatment and we shit on all threads equally. Sorry we don't live in the totalitarian utopia you want. You don't achieve equality by giving special treatment to people.

Not "equal" but "fair". Or "just".

"Equal" is an easy to establish parameter. "Fair" and "just" are mirages. You'll hear as many definitions as there are people. I'm willing to bet what I think is fair and just would be appalling to you, and vice versa. This is one of the problems with the modern liberal movement. They are embracing The Animal Farm principle: All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

"
Deadpeng wrote:

Deadpeng abusing hidden psychological mechanics (the white bear effect)? That's broken! Nerf!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Your hair is LONG. That shirt fits well, GJ, most people don't know how much fitted clothing, or wearing clothing which is the actual size you're supposed to wear can make you look like 50x better.

anything is everything
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Aw, youre so adorbz. :)
"
Bars wrote:

"Equal" is an easy to establish parameter. "Fair" and "just" are mirages. You'll hear as many definitions as there are people. I'm willing to bet what I think is fair and just would be appalling to you, and vice versa. This is one of the problems with the modern liberal movement. They are embracing The Animal Farm principle: All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

"Equal" rarely consider such thing as "fair" or "just". Its not easy but reality is not easy too. It is simple, but not easy.
Congratulations, you just defined reality as the exact opposite of what it is.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yeah, I don't like subjective interpretations either.

Here's my pronoun policy:
Born a man, wishes to be a woman, not on estrogen = man (with possible gender dysphoria)
Born a man, on estrogen, has penis = woman (with a penis)
Born a man, not on estrogen, has a vagina = male eunuch (with a vagina)
Born a man, not on estrogen, disguised as a woman, certainly not fooling anyone = man
Born a man, not on estrogen, disguised as a woman, possibility cover is not yet blown* = okay I'll play along for now

* Internet note: this covers all claims of female-ness by online personas until admitted otherwise

Basically, I'm putting primacy on brain chemistry. I do care about mental self, but in terms of biological change, not mere whim
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2017, 3:19:57 PM
Another three months on estrogen and I will be allowed to change my gender on my ID to female! Way to go oh yeah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info